Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

How can I get the refund from Gate 1 Travel?

Irene Moore

The Gate 1 Travel refund policy is not well detailed in a single location in the Terms and Conditions of the company’s website. According to the specified section, the Gate 1 Travel refund policy is to process refunds to the original credit card with any remaining balance to be paid by check.

The Gate 1 Travel refund policy declaration is located immediately beside the company’s cancellation policy; however, which has more information about how much money you will see refunded if you cancel your trip.

According to the Gate 1 travel cancellation policy, you can expect to be refunded at most all but $300 of your trip payment if you cancel more than 91 days before your trip. Shorter cancellation windows result in rapidly accelerated cancellation fees.

Show

How do I book a tour on Gate1Travel.com? What is a maximum of travelers in a group?

Irene Moore
According to the company official website, there are two tiers of travel with Gate 1 Travel tours. There is a typical travel group and then there are small group tours.

A small group is a guaranteed maximum of 22 travelers. Other small groups guarantee is no more than 20 travelers. There is no number of maximum group members on other trips offered through the Gate 1 Travel website.

Booking a trip with Gate 1 Travel is done through an online reservation system.

Please check out comprehensive information on this issue given in the article Top 5 Consumer Questions to Gate 1 Travel Customer Support.

Show

Can I cancel my Gate 1 Travel tour?

Irene Moore
According to the Gate 1 Travel Terms and Conditions, cancellation can only be accepted in writing. You can do this by using the contact form on the Contact Us page and selecting “Cancel Reservation” in the first menu box.

Missing luggage

Hello,im Veronica Meade Villarreal from Monterrey, Mexico.

I was on a gate1 tour in turkey, last feb 18 through march 2.

One of my luggage does not arrive from one city to the other.

And my luggage stay there. We already found it (my tour guide Namik) and told me it was on Capadoccia (i think right now they have it on istambul).

My tour guide told me to talk to you, to see how they would send my luggage back.

Please! Can you help me?

Everything else was great! But i need my bag.

Thanks!!!

Veronica Meade

Veromeade@gmail.com

Show

flying into JFK from Asheville nc is 45 minutes between flights ok???? or dont risk ???

Questions 5