Gate1 apparently is represented by people who couldn't care less, who don't take any responsibility, who don't communicate when they cancel your flight and who don't pay your money back. They lie about 'additional information not received in time', they don't bother to make up for their carelessness, they don't bother to reply to emails with requests for help and the staff will not give the email address of the owner of this company either.

I travel about 120.000 km per year and never I had the experience with any other travel agency, as I had with these people. I will avoid them like the plague in the future, but first I want my money back.

It is absolutely UNBELIEVABLE what they did. If necessary I will file a complaint for fraud at a police station in Holland.

Product or Service Mentioned: Gate1travel Customer Care.

Gate1travel Cons: Total lack of responsibility, Lack of communication, Absence of any desire to help, Lying about info too late received, And much more.

Comments

I agree. They are the worst kind of scammers.

Play on people's dreams then they dash them! They cost us 1800.00 even with travel insurance because they refused to reimburse us due to a medical emergency.

It is sad enough to lose a trip due to an emergency, but then to have cruel, calculating people take advantage of you and keep the money you need in such an emergency is just heartless! DO NOT USE GATE 1 EVER!!!

Gate1travel Reviews