Toronto, Ontario
1.7
Number of Destinations

Booked a trip with Gate 1 because of a Groupon offer.

This company is the biggest headache to deal with. The agents are useless. I had questions about one of my day trip excursions and they continually refused to offer any information. No matter who I spoke to, they just kept reiterating how they had no information on their end. How are they booking people on trips to which they have no details on? Completely unorganized.

If anything were to happen on a trip be prepared to be left on your own to solve it. The employees at Gate 1 don't care once they have your money.

I could have planned a better trip for myself without them. The few minutes of extra research I'd have to do would be well worth it to avoid the headache of contacting these uncaring service reps.

Product or Service Mentioned: Gate1travel Tour Booking.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Gate1travel Cons: Information supplied, Poor customer service.

Comments

Gate1Travel

We certainly do regret to hear of any lapse in service. Please know that we shared your feedback with our Reservation Management Team for review as we are always looking for ways to improve.

@Gate1Travel

I'm certain you will discuss it, do nothing about it, and continue to collect people's money as you offer terrible customer service.

@Gate1Travel

I'm certain you will discuss it, do nothing to rectify it, and continue to take people's money while offering terrible service.

@Gate1Travel

That's enough. No Gate1 business for me.

Foreign travel can sometimes be a hassle and a reputable travel/tour company is a necessity.

It's apparent the folks at Gate1 have fallen short for almost everyone. Surprised Groupon has formed an alliance with them.