I booked a tour last year and was very happy. I decided to book book your Kladescope of Morocco tour, and paid for ii.

Reservation1595005 -11,departing 19th April. I was really looking forward to the tour. Unfortunately had a small accident ,scraping my shin. All was Ok then 10 days ago developed a bad unexpected blood clot .

I am unable to fly and contacted Gate 1, offered a doctor's certificate if required. And said i would be rebooking when able to fly . Have now found out i am getting 10% refund on my booking. I did numerous bookings , hotel flights etc all are refunding complete booking amounts or taking a very small cancellation fee except your company.

Was told to approach my travel insurance company by your office.

.To say i am disappointed at Gate1 is an understatement, i unfortunately recommended your company to friends after last year's trip., won't be again. Please reconsider ,under these extenuating circumstances ., as i was happy to rebook when i could fly again.

Customer nunber#/9118418 Margaret L. Please reply to this email

Product or Service Mentioned: Gate1travel Tour Booking.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

Gate1Travel

Hello, We are sorry to hear that you were not able to travel with us. Please kindly note that our cancellation policies are dictated by pre-negotiated vendor agreements.

This is one of the reasons we strongly encourage clients to purchase travel protection. Your situation is a good example of where it could come in handy.

Per your last communication with our office you indicated you would submit a claim with your travel insurance and would follow up if needed. While it seems our staff was helpful addressing your situation, we regret if you felt that was not the case.