Placentia, California
Insurance Quality

We needed to travel from Regensburg to Prague Fly back to Paris. The bus driver had the bathroom locked so it was not available.

I asked the bus driver to let me use the bathroom and they told me it was dirty. When I told him I don’t care he finally unlocked it and the bathroom was spotless. The lazy *** just didn’t want to have to clean the bathroom after a bus trip. I contacted gale on May 24 and as of June 30 have not received any response.

That was our fifth trip with gate one and I seriously doubt that will be number six. Signed me disappointed customer

Product or Service Mentioned: Gate1travel Customer Care.

Comments

Gate1Travel

Hello, We sincerely apologize if you experienced any lapse in service with your bus driver. We do take our clients feedback very seriously and carefully evaluate the performance of every driver.

We do appreciate you sharing your feedback as it is an invaluable training tool. After reviewing your records, we do understand that one of our Customer Service agents have reached out to you in an effort to address your concerns.

AwareGoose
@Gate1Travel

Unacceptable response. You lost my wife and I and our 3 other traveling companions as customers.