1.2K views

I lost more than 1200.00 because it was "instant purchase" because I could not go on a trip and someone else was found to take my place. Also customer service was very rude and told me "you are not listening" when I told her I did not understand why they were punishing me when their terms and conditions say you can change the name on a ticket.

I would not recommend anyone use this service.

You can get cheap group tickets from other agencies with much better customer service. This is the worst customer service I have ever experienced.

Comments

#772074

I've taken five tours with Gate 1and have booked another leaving March 20, for Morocco. I have had nothing but exceptional tours and dealings with their customer service people.The Gate 1 website plainly states the the "rules." I'd suggest they be read carefully before booking a tour. Gate 1 sells insurance guarding agatnst the problem stated in the complaint.

Gate1Travel

We would appreciate the opportunity to look into this matter further. Please feel free to contact our customer service department via telephone or email to review your concerns