Chicago, Illinois
4.5

My first trip with Gate One was to Thailand (with an extension to Cambodia). I thought it was phenomenal. The guides were excellent, and so were the places chosen.

Next tour was Morocco. I did not think the guide was so great, and he guided us more to spending, but was not helpful.

My next trip was to Turkey. Again, phenomenal guide and tour stops. Yes, WIFI was iffy.

Last year, I took Gate One to Viet Nam. I feel the guide was outstanding, and even got a couple of books he suggested.

I learned a lot on all these tours. Keep in mind, if you don't have unlimited time, getting between cities in a country can be daunting. This is 1 reason to book a tour. I feel the prices for all were very fair. In fact, a friend who travels frequently asked how the tours could be so cheap. The only thing I can think of is : volume.

Product or Service Mentioned: Gate1travel Tour.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Gate1travel Pros: Guides, Organisation.

Gate1travel Cons: Changing itinerary without contacting me first to offer options.

• Viet Nam