455 Maryland Dr, Fort Washington, PA 19034, USA
2.1
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

Sw a supervisor name Bre and he was rude and had a slick mouth. He was not accomodating at all.

I phoned to confirm my seating request and was just informed, that I must contact the Airline directly. They never ever mentioned, this to me, when I initally made my reservation, nor when I requested wheel chair assistance. I was also told there is a fee to select my seat. This is total BS, when my airfare was included and not one time was I ever informed of this.

Train your staff to convey the most pertinent information to the consumer upfront.

Contacted Emirates and was told, that I must Contact Gate 1 Travel. Never Again Gate 1 Travel

Product or Service Mentioned: Gate1travel Customer Care.

Comments

Gate1Travel

Hello, We sincerely apologize if you experienced any lapse in service when contacting us and we will review how this is handled in the future. Please know that seat assignments are controlled by the airline and sometimes they do not allow us to request or assign airline seats prior to departure. We regret any inconvenience this may have caused.