Ellicott City, Maryland

Paid thousands for a destination trip. Had the largest snowfall in our area in 37 years and was told by Customer service rep too bad, no refund, no help, no nothing, we are keeping your money.

This for a situation beyond my control when I had no ability to get to the airport to make flights. Such poor and offensive and truly unprofessional treatment. I have opened a disputed with the better business bureau and my credit card company.

Unacceptable to keep people's hard earned money and not offer any help during one of the worst storms in the history of the East Coast. I plan to pursue this until I get my money back ( I also have a family member who works as an attorney) and will never travel with this company again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Gate1travel Tour.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Kit

It is always unfortunate when inclement weather disrupts travel plans. For this reason, we always encourage clients to purchase travel protection. Should you have purchased travel insurance with us or independently, we would recommend contacting the provider at this time to discuss coverage.

Gate1travel Reviews