Booked 3 tickets KL to Rome through China. The day before of my departure i received an email changing the stay over in china for more than 24 hours, initial stay over was only 3 hours. If in transit a tourist can't stay for more than 24 hours in china from certain nationalities.

I contacted the 2 numbers provided in my email - 1 of them was not in service, the second was in Amsterdam and incorrect.

They replied my request to change again my ticket after my trip was already expired, hence giving me only an option to move my ticket to the following day without notice.

Do not book in that company through Cheap Tickets, they are NOT RELIABLE, ONCE YOU PAY THEY WONT ANSWER A CALL AS THEIR NUMBERS ARE OUT OF SERVICE, AND THEY WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE.

Product or Service Mentioned: Gate1travel Flight Booking.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Gate1travel Cons: Change without notice and lack of accountability.

• Malaysia Gate1 my Irresponsible

Comments

Gate1Travel

Hello, We are sorry to hear of the issues you experienced with the flights you purchased however it does not appear that you purchased your tickets through our company. We are Gate 1 Travel, a U.S.

based tour operator. It seems you may have booked through Gate 1 which is a European consolidator whom we have no association with.