5.0

Just returned from Gate1 11 day Venice, Florence, Rome, Sorrento Italy Tour which departed May 12. This was my 4th tour but first with Gate1.

I could not have been more pleased. The tour manager, Francesco Fedeli was outstanding in all respects. So many things can go wrong with a tour group of 34 persons and Mr. Fedeli was on top of every detail and insured that we all had a great time.

I can't imagine there being a better tour manager for Italy in the business. The local guides were very knowledgeable and made our visits to sites in Venice, Florence, Rome and Capri much more enjoyable.

The many unadvertised extras provided by Gate1 were especially appreciated and added great value to a tour that was already exceptionally well done. Hats off to Gate1; hope we can tour with you again in the future.

Product or Service Mentioned: Gate1travel Tour.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Gate1travel Pros: Added value.

Comments

I toured with Francesco Fedeli last August & she is the best as described. Thoroughly enjoyed the Italy tour with her.

Gate1travel Reviews