Rancho Cucamonga, California

We took a Rhine River Cruise in July and a Central Europe trip in October with Gate 1 and both trips were fabulous. I can't say enough about how happy we were with both trips. In fact, we took our son and daughter-in law on the Rhine trip and they had a wonderful trip -- they are still talking about it and wanting to go back. I was a little nervous before we left as my son has traveled all over the world and is picky about different situations.

The Gate 1 boat was very comfortable, clean and enjoyable and the hotels we stayed in on the Rhine trip were perfect too -- location great, clean and updated, 4-4 1/2 star hotels like I'd choose if I were traveling on our own which we have done all over Europe, US and elsewhere.

The Central Europe were wonderful - we loved the cities we traveled too and our Gate 1 tour guide Neira Milkovic --- she is the best!!! We were given so much history of the cities we toured that we had never heard before - both from local city guides and Neira. We very much enjoyed the hotels with this trip -- Gate 1 placed us at great locations 4 - 4 1/2 stars even in Europe. The food was excellent for breakfast at all locations. We liked the going away party after our Central Europe trip too-- a nice ending to a fun time with friends from the Coach.

I love the fact that with Gate 1, all the arrangements are taken care of and no decisions have to be made. We will continue with Gate 1 trips!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Cruise.

Reason of review: Perfect arrangements - perfect trips.

Comments