1.3

Terrible company. They take no responsibility for any issues!! Booked on terrible flights. Missed main tour do to delays getting to destination. No one to meet me at the airport. Luggage showed up 2 days late. Excessive number of people on tour (40). Others on the trip agreed that this was a bad trip . I was charged single supplement yet other singles weren't.

I took this trip thinking it would be nice to be able to sit back and relax not having to think or worry about anything and let Gate 1 do the work. Not so!! I spent more of my time tracking down luggage, trying to get a hold of staff, trying to figure out what the guides were trying to say, etc. Last year I took a trip on my own, no Gate 1 and it was so much more relaxing and enjoyable than this trip with Gate 1 not to mention far less cost.

Have other trip booked with Gate 1 but I'm canceling it.

Reason of review: Poor service and not taking responsibility to refund the cost of my losses.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

• Gate 1

Comments

While the trip was shadowed by the initial events that occurred, I believe Gate 1 has made a reasonable effort to resolve the issue.

Gate1Travel

We certainly regret hearing the difficulties that you experienced with your flights. Unfortunately, flight delays are out of the control of Gate 1.

If you purchased travel protection we would recommend that you file a claim with your insurance carrier for any missed services or additional expenses incurred due to the delays. Otherwise you may want to consider filing a claim with the airline directly for all of the issues that you experienced due to the delay.

In regards to the single supplement, I can assure you that this is included for all single travelers.

We are sorry if there was any misunderstanding.