Littleton, Colorado

I had to cancel a trip to South America through Gate-1 Travel due to eye surgery. I bought insurance through AAA after reading bad reviews about Gate-1's insurance.

It still didn't save me and I was just out $2500. I thought they would at least offer a discount for another trip since I had to cancelled for medical reasons. Nothing was ever offered. I will never use this tour operator again.

And, it took forever to get information from them. Every time I called, I got a different person and had to fill them in on all the details over and over. What a pain!

What horrible customer service. They have no clue about building customer goodwill.

Product or Service Mentioned: Gate1travel Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

Kit

Hello,

Please know that our cancellation terms and policies are dictated strictly by pre-negotiated vendor agreements. Nevertheless, we are sorry to hear that you had to cancel your trip and that the insurance you purchased independently was not able to cover your costs.

Gate1travel Reviews