Yorba Linda, California
2.8

Gate 1 did this not only once but three times. First of all I booked a trip to Russia for my niece and myself with yours truly coming from LA and my niece coming from Omaha.

We were booked to meet in Chicago and then flying over to Moscow together. Then about a week we were told that the airline had separated us to go over on separate flights and it was not their fault (a big lie) and I called the airline it was the Company's doing. But by then they had given my seat to someone else and they told me that because we were coming from different parts of the country they had to change planes. This is what they call in the car industry "bait and switch".

They got us aboard together and then about a week later they separated us.

So when the same scenario was thrown at me later at my Paris trip, I was ready for them...I got them to change the flights and to way it was originally done. My advice is watch every move they make and know and demand that they keep the original flights and plans in tact.

Product or Service Mentioned: Gate1travel Flight Booking.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Gate1travel Pros: Tours in general.

Gate1travel Cons: Flight planning.

Comments

Kit

While we make every effort to maintain the original flights reserved at the time of booking, unfortunately, airlines can and do make schedule changes which are beyond the control of Gate 1 Travel. We do our best to also provide notification of these changes to our clients and ask that they contact us should they have any questions or concerns.

Gate1travel Reviews