3.7
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

My wife and myself took a tour with Gate 1 to Morocco in February, which I must say was very nicely organized. Where I have had an unpleasant experience with Gate 1 is in the booking of my flights thru Gate 1, and their refusal to address my issue.

In booking our flights we requested Premium Economy on all flights to and from Atlanta / Morocco. We paid a surcharge of $599.00 each. The only flight we were accommodated in Premium Economy was Atalanta / Morocco. Connecting flight from Paris to Morocco was economy class with some of our fellow tour group who never paid any surcharge.

Based on Gate 1 refusal to compensate for a product we paid for is unacceptable. My advice to anyone is, do not book your flights thru Gate 1, you are not guaranteed to get what you are paying for.

Product or Service Mentioned: Gate1travel Flight Booking.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Well organized tours.

I didn't like: Customer service problem resoulution.

Comments

Gate1Travel

Hello, After reviewing your records, it appears the flight from Atlanta to Paris and the flight from Paris to Casablanca were in Premium Economy. The other flight segments were in Comfort Seating.

It all depends on how each aircraft is configured however none of the seats that you were in were classified as Economy. As advised, should you still feel that you did not get what you paid for, our recommedation is to file a claim with the airline directly.