1.7K views

As a couple and loyal customers of Gate 1 travel for more than fifteen years,my husband an I received a promocode FBLOYALTY for the amount of $500 dollars each. When we try to book a trip from a mini broshure which has a promocode for $250 dollars per person, our new reservation came the same price as the one with the so call loyalty promo,because I was told by the company that it can be only apply for one of us and can not be combine with other offers.

I have had similar experience in the past with survey rewards that they suppossely offer, but you can not use it with other offers. To me, this is a false advertisement and ways to trick people to book with them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Gate1travel Customer Care.

Comments

York Mills, Ontario, Canada #775725

This happen to me when I got a discount coupon from the United Airline because of a long delay. If I book ticket with the coupon ,it shows it doesn't match with all fare type. And end up its more expensive than the on sales fare.

Gate1Travel
King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania, United States #628690

We have been in contact with these clients,and this matter has

been satisfied to the clients approval.