Knoxville, Tennessee

We took the trip on Haimark ship sponsored by Gate 1 supposedly fromMONTREAL to Bar Harbor Me. missed 4 ports due to weather.

W had travelex insurance sold by Gate 1, but we were denied a claim filed by me. This was our 4th trip with Gate 1, but we won.t be traveling with this company in the future. If you do travel with them I would recommend you buy your insurance from someone other then travelex.

I really see no need for insurance if you can.t receive any benefit from loss. Joyce Beeler

Product or Service Mentioned: Gate1travel Cruise.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Gate1travel Cons: Red tape involved.

Comments

Gate1Travel

Please understand that travel insurance claims are determined by the insurance company which is operated independently from Gate 1. Although travel insurance is encouraged, naturally, it is the clients choice whether to purchase travel protection or not. That said, we do regret to hear that you would not consider traveling with us again, as your business is important to us.

#1120092
@Gate1Travel

I don't think our business is important to you, your lady made the decision that we should not be compensated for lost time on this trip, according to Travelex ins co.