Update by user May 18

Someone wrote that I was getting a refund for my stay at the Park hotel never received anything. Gate1 notified me that no one was aware of my situation I said it was our last night and we left at 1am. They said the hotel checked and there was no evidence of bed bugs

Original review posted by user Apr 18

We traveled with Gate1, we stayed at a hotel on Lake Bled for two nights I felt like something was bitting me during the night woke up with clusters of redness and itching on my stomach and leg. Notified Gate 1 because hoping I did not bring them home as it was our last hotel stop before leaving for home. Was never that impressed with most of the hotels Gate1 uses.

Product or Service Mentioned: Gate1travel Vacation Package.

I liked: Our tour guide was excellent.

I didn't like: Did not like some of the hotels not centrally located.

Comments

As of May 14th I have not received a refund. Please advise

Gate1Travel

Hello, We do regret if you were disappointed with your accommodations. We do take our clients feedback very seriously and as we share your disappointment and frustration, it appears that we were able to secure a refund for your stay at the hotel. We regret any inconvenience this may have caused.