Grand Rapids, Michigan
1.1K views

My name is Kenneth Walton Jernigan and this is my second trip with Gate 1. I absolutely loved my China trip, but can not say the same for my Amazon trip.

The road was washed out so we never made it to the rain forest. I know this was not your fault and Javier did the best to make it right. It was not the rain forest and that was why I booked this trip. I did not care for Alvarado as our guide in Peru.

My flight changed and he was less than helpful with that process. There were a lot of complaints from the other passengers, but these were my only two issues. I was thinking about going to S. Africa and SE Asia and would like a voucher for 500.00 applied to one of those trips.

I would like to go back to the Amazon, but would be even more devastated if I was not allowed there again.

My number is 5054440533.

I spent hours on the phone today only to find out customer service was closed, for the whole day, in the middle of the week. Thanks.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

Gate1Travel

It is always unfortunate when weather impacts a trip. We can certainly understand how upsetting this can be. Naturally, our local staff did their very best to keep everyone safe and make the last minute arrangements to continue touring.