455 Maryland Dr, Fort Washington, PA 19034, USA
4.8

My neighbor and I booked a reservation for our 3rd Gate 1 trip. This trip was our first to Peru.

The trip was outstanding! Our guide, Ruben, who was born and raised in Cusco was the most wonderful guide we have ever had. We have experienced scores of overseas trips and guides. Ruben made the trip come alive.

His knowledge of Inca, Spanish, and current day culture, horticulture, astronomy, architecture, politics, local amenities, and more was truly amazing. He is intelligent and a great problem solver (which is needed when one travels in a developing nation). I can not say enough good things about Ruben--he is certainly a treasure for Gate 1. He keyed into each traveler's needs and tried to satisfy them or explain the situation when they had a concern.

He called our group "family" which indeed we did became after 10-days together thanks to his ability to help the group connect. His caring ways and excellent people and communication skills were a model for us all! Please share this review with Ruben--I will remember him for the rest of my days. It was by far my best trip thus far--I take taken at least 2 tours annually for the past 10 years.

THANK YOU RUBEN! NOt "pissed" but totally pleased with our trip to Peru!

Product or Service Mentioned: Gate1travel Tour Guide.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Comments