We had the pleasure of having Ms. Nicoletta as our guide.

Ms. Nicoletta, to say the least, was the most wonderful, well-organized and well-versed in all of her undertakings. I believe my sentiment is shared by everyone in our group. She made our trip very memorable.

When there were problems, we did not find out about them up until she already took care of them behind the scenes. She made everything seamless. I highly recommend her, and we do wish that all of our tour guides will be as pleasant and as professional as she is. She is exceptional.

We cannot thank her enough. However, there was a glitch in our hotel in Florence, Italy. The original hotel did not receive Gate 1's confirmation. We were transferred to another hotel which was on a busy and noisy street.

Other than that, the trip was memorable and I see another trip to Italy in the future. Thanks Gate 1.

Product or Service Mentioned: Gate1travel Tour Guide.

Reason of review: Our tour guide, Nicoletta is the best. She is one of the reasons this trip was a success..

Gate1travel Pros: Nicoletta was the best.

Comments