Gander Mountain Gift Card Review from Eau Claire, Wisconsin

25 of 210 Gander Mountain reviews

I received a gift card from a friend and found that it never had the money put on it.My friend paid cash and did not keep the receipt.

Store told me to call # on back n i was sent to a foreign country, with people who didnt give a ***. Went back to store my friend bought it from and they said nothing they can do. What a rip off. They are making killing off this scam.

Just call it Clinton mountain. I used to spend 2 to 3 thousand a year there. WIth a help desk like that i will never spend a dollar there again. I work in retail and theres no way you can not scan a gift card with out puting money on it unless the cashier is pocketing the money.

So that means my $25 was stolen. Normally i would not care because its such a small amount, but the help desk was horible. THey told me they do not even work for gander mountain. We live in America and the prices u charge, i cant believe i cant be helped by someone who speaks English.

Its sad. Now i know when a relative or friend gives me a gift card make sure they give me a receipt because to many crimals work for crooked companys these days.

Its all good, i can by my next rifle n handgun at many other stores.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Shopping
review #950358

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Gander Mountain? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
25 of 210 Gander Mountain reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.