Gameday Pizza(Fayetteville, NC) to much for to little!!
Ordered a large pizza and ended up with a 9 to 10 inch pizza.Cost me the size of a large pizza which is about 16 inches from most places that I order from.
Had to call more than twice to place and order and customer service skills suck. Their delivery was good, pizza was great, and not to far from home. They have a bunch of excuses for not being able to follow through on their product and services. Don't bother calling them back they don't answer their phone.
Take your money and forget about the customers.Sad, part about this experience they got me on a special and specially crapped up...
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "I happen to be under the common impression that Subway is healthy and hygienic. I was frequently the boat basin outlet (Karachi, Pakistan) that is open 24/7 on a regular..."
- "Where is it?I started eating my sandwich and noticed that I could neither taste nor see the "avocado spread". I looked closely and opened up my sandwich and then..."
- "So i was eating an arbys classic sandwich, (i purchased two) and i dont like too much meat on my sandwich so i proceeded to take the top bun..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...."
- "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..."
- "I ordered a computer from HSN on flexpay. I received a confirmation that my order was on its way. The next day, I was informed I did not qualify for..."
- "I will never use rockauto.com for anything else. Their ad was misleading. I thought I was purchasing a front left control arm and a front right control arm. I only..."
- "I call AHS today amd was on hold almost am hours. This is unacceptable for this type of customer service. I have an issue with my electrical unit that keep..."