Gameday Pizza(Fayetteville, NC) to much for to little!!
Ordered a large pizza and ended up with a 9 to 10 inch pizza.Cost me the size of a large pizza which is about 16 inches from most places that I order from.
Had to call more than twice to place and order and customer service skills suck. Their delivery was good, pizza was great, and not to far from home. They have a bunch of excuses for not being able to follow through on their product and services. Don't bother calling them back they don't answer their phone.
Take your money and forget about the customers.Sad, part about this experience they got me on a special and specially crapped up...
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "I just get one of the new cheetos mix -up to my son and when he was eating his cheetos when he found a big piece of plastic hard inside..."
- "On 6/27/08, my husband purchased a 16 piece bucket of original chicken from 1235 Central Avenue Kentucky Fried Chicken in Albany, New York. After getting the chicken home, it wasn't..."
- "Went to mcdonalds in Phoenix AZ 85040 and I was eating my food on my lunch break and I went to take the next *** and noticed this in my..."
- "I bought a can on green and shelled beans and got yams or carrots. I am not sure what it was. ..."
- "Told the tech at Geek Squad 3 times no I don't want to buy the 200.00 year coverage, I turn my back and the little creep sold it to my..."
- "I havent got my order waist trimmer 3x..."
- "This driver was sitting in traffic blocking the road for 20 minutes talking on his cell phone. I stopped because i use this company and thought the truck was disabled..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."
- "We have had several epic fails with otterbox but we got the new samsung galaxy s7 for my husband on black friday. They didnt have any lifeproof cases in so..."