Gallagher Bassett Workers Compensation Claim Review

6 of 412 Gallagher Bassett reviews

I need surgery and I'm getting the run around instead of giving me straightforward answers so i know how to deal with the situation. Now that i can't get any answers in going to get a lawyer first thing Monday morning i have been in pain for way to long and i have been very patient and my injury is getting worse. Many aspects of my life are not up to par and is failing.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
6 of 412 Gallagher Bassett reviews

Feb 16 #1289423

I recently had a claim on an injury to my shoulder. I went to the emergency room, had a follow up visit, then had a MRI. The MRI showed I needed surgery. Gallagher Bassit paid everything up to this point. The day of my surgery they denied my claim.Sugery was done on a Tuesday and I got the denial letter the following Friday. Contacted an attorney. He advised me that this is a common practice for this particular Insurence company. They deny claims thinking no one will persue with an attorney. One other thing if they ask you to give a recorded statement tell them you would be glad to set that up with your attorney present!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.