Galeana Chrysler - Review in Other category from Bellevue, Washington

1 of 1 Galeana Chrysler reviews

Update added by user Jun 16

Galeana Chrysler is located in Fort Myers FLORIDA, not Washington State

Original review posted by user Jun 11

I purchased a 2012 Chrysler 200 July 2015.It was the worst thing I'VE ever done.

62 days after purchase it broke down. The complete electrical system shut down. The alternator and battery had to be replaced at a cost to me of $1,100 at Galeana Chrysler, Fort Myers FLORIDA. The three year old car was NOT under warranty, factory or aftermarket.

I had only driven 600 miles, no trips anywhere and it was dead. I complained to the Service Advisor and he argued that there was no recall or nationwide problems with the 200. I got on the internet and found numerous owners of the 200 who were having the same electrical problems I was having. Fast forward 7 months.

Major electrical shutdown on the highway. Battery is dead, alternator is dead, AGAIN. Towed to Galeana again.... I tell the adviser the problem and the research I've done that reflects the electrical system shut down problems with the 200.

He argues, again that these problems don't exist. But my 200 is broken down AGAIN and they say they can't find a problem. While on a phone conversation with the adviser, he yells that I'm *** to believe the internet, tells me if I'm so unhappy with the car, to abandon it at the dealership and stop complaining. When I speak up he hangs up on me...

Totally ticked off I say nothing, nor do I call back. I WANT MY VEHICLE REPAIRED!! They repair the vehicle, I get a condescending attitude as I pick up my car and now I'm waiting for the next electrical system shut down to happen. The Chrysler 200 SUCKS ELECTRICALLY AND GALEANA CHRYSLER SERVICE IS TERRIBLE!

I've had 2 visits there and THEY ARE TERRIBL!!NO APOLOGIES, NO FOLLOW-UP, NOTHING.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 Galeana Chrysler reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.