Galeana Chrysler - Review in Other category from Bellevue, Washington
Update added by user Jun 16
Galeana Chrysler is located in Fort Myers FLORIDA, not Washington State
Original review posted by user Jun 11
I purchased a 2012 Chrysler 200 July 2015.It was the worst thing I'VE ever done.
62 days after purchase it broke down. The complete electrical system shut down. The alternator and battery had to be replaced at a cost to me of $1,100 at Galeana Chrysler, Fort Myers FLORIDA. The three year old car was NOT under warranty, factory or aftermarket.
I had only driven 600 miles, no trips anywhere and it was dead. I complained to the Service Advisor and he argued that there was no recall or nationwide problems with the 200. I got on the internet and found numerous owners of the 200 who were having the same electrical problems I was having. Fast forward 7 months.
Major electrical shutdown on the highway. Battery is dead, alternator is dead, AGAIN. Towed to Galeana again.... I tell the adviser the problem and the research I've done that reflects the electrical system shut down problems with the 200.
He argues, again that these problems don't exist. But my 200 is broken down AGAIN and they say they can't find a problem. While on a phone conversation with the adviser, he yells that I'm *** to believe the internet, tells me if I'm so unhappy with the car, to abandon it at the dealership and stop complaining. When I speak up he hangs up on me...
Totally ticked off I say nothing, nor do I call back. I WANT MY VEHICLE REPAIRED!! They repair the vehicle, I get a condescending attitude as I pick up my car and now I'm waiting for the next electrical system shut down to happen. The Chrysler 200 SUCKS ELECTRICALLY AND GALEANA CHRYSLER SERVICE IS TERRIBLE!
I've had 2 visits there and THEY ARE TERRIBL!!NO APOLOGIES, NO FOLLOW-UP, NOTHING.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- 2012 200
- Review category
You May Also Like
- " This is a summary of the various experiences at Dreams Punta Cana. It may be out of order but I did my best. When we arrived on April 22nd, ..."
- "Nicolette "Nikki" Campos works at a barkeep for several bars in the Sacramento/Ventura, CA area, because that is all she is good for...except conning innocent men. Met her while she..."
- "Back on Wednesday, June 1st, 2016, I took My Very First Flight Using My Precious 30,000 SkyMiles That I Have Religiously Saved For Through Delta Airlines To Go From Buenos..."
- "What occurred? I sold an item on ebay and within 18 hours shipped the item to an address in Australia as specified by ebay on my cell phone. I spent the..."
- "As of this writing, still no response from National Seating and Mobility in regards to my motorized wheelchair repairs. It's becoming unsafe to operate. Since April/May, I have asked them..."
- "10-17-14. Went to American Freights, North Memorial Pkwy,Huntsville Al, Store...I picked sofa, loveseat, recliner for my disabled mother. .I took pictures of the furniture I picked and forwarded pics..to my..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."
- "I went to get my hair colored the same color of my highlights and by the time she was finished my hair was white, silver, and an off blonde. Yet..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."