Gaithers New Used Appliances - Gaither's New & Used Appliances FRAUD SCAM RIP-OFF
BEWARE: Purchased washer/dryer combo from this Fraudulent Shyster. First use the washer flooded a newly remodeled laundry room. When we called in the complaint he was too busy to bother and sent some half-baked kids out for repair. They LIED to my face regarding the problems with the DEFECTIVE machines. When I called back the owner deflected blame onto us for the issue. The owner now dodges and will not answer phone.
So-called "repair technicians" walked away leaving our laundry room and patio flooded and littered with garbage. We will be filing suit with a full set of photos of the damages to our home.
BEWARE: DO NOT BUY FROM THIS FRAUDULENT POS SCAM ARTIST
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Gaither S New Used Appliances
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "My husband and I had been researching fridges for the past several months, and last week came across an 'open box' Samsung at Best Buy that was within range of..."
- "This refrigerator is quite cheap, but don't this let the price fool you. The quality of the stainless steel is the worst. After 3 months since we purchased it, front..."
- "The hood cracked and then literally started melting... why would a product intended for heating food melt!!!? What a scam. ..."
- "I was told the firat 5 times regardless of weight i would recieve $50 but after 5 hours of being there stuck 3 times and then very bruised afterwards i..."
- "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...."
- "i have been a customer for years and my account was deleted with no explanation of why? i paid for and upgrade this week and the same day it went..."
- "Too much to say but the short of it is they talk of core principles yet don't seem to do anything to improve upon them or customer satisfaction. I'm amazed..."
- "I have my home warranty with HSA. This is my home which I have purchased in July-2015 (8 years old home). In the first winter, we have started heater on..."
- "Moving Staffers was absolutely pathetic. We bought 2 boxes of the paper moving blankets that they recommended along with 2 dozen heavy duty moving blankets and still almost every..."