Gaithers New Used Appliances - Gaither's New & Used Appliances FRAUD SCAM RIP-OFF
BEWARE: Purchased washer/dryer combo from this Fraudulent Shyster. First use the washer flooded a newly remodeled laundry room. When we called in the complaint he was too busy to bother and sent some half-baked kids out for repair. They LIED to my face regarding the problems with the DEFECTIVE machines. When I called back the owner deflected blame onto us for the issue. The owner now dodges and will not answer phone.
So-called "repair technicians" walked away leaving our laundry room and patio flooded and littered with garbage. We will be filing suit with a full set of photos of the damages to our home.
BEWARE: DO NOT BUY FROM THIS FRAUDULENT POS SCAM ARTIST
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Gaither S New Used Appliances
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "We have the expensive GE front load clothes washer WCVH6260 series purchased in November of 2006. It has been annoying from a very young age, smelling like mold and..."
- "Hello My name is Janie Long. I bought a new Wave oven and after about 6 times of using it the dome crack's in half. The heating element still works..."
- "I bought a Clipacell for my cell phone at the Ohio State Fair from Tom Patterson, of Patterson Services, LLC. It was guaranteed for life, period. It broke in only..."
- "I read this now several times but we have the same set with the SAME ISSUE as others. Rooms to Go clains to sell you Leather furniture and it's not...."
- "Well, my girlfriend heard this infomercial on the radio about a weight loss product and asked me to buy it. She told me they would give you a $100 Walmart..."
- "I want everyone to know that the owner of Regenesis Skin Studio - Terri McConnell ruined my face by doing procedures she's not licensed to do. I did my research..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."