Charlotte, North Carolina

BEWARE: Purchased washer/dryer combo from this Fraudulent Shyster. First use the washer flooded a newly remodeled laundry room. When we called in the complaint he was too busy to bother and sent some half-baked kids out for repair. They LIED to my face regarding the problems with the DEFECTIVE machines. When I called back the owner deflected blame onto us for the issue. The owner now dodges and will not answer phone.

So-called "repair technicians" walked away leaving our laundry room and patio flooded and littered with garbage. We will be filing suit with a full set of photos of the damages to our home.

BEWARE: DO NOT BUY FROM THIS FRAUDULENT POS SCAM ARTIST

Review about: Gaither S New Used Appliances.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $500
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Gaithers New Used Appliances?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Swagway - Buyer Beware! Swagway "I bought a brand new (or so I thought) X2 on 12/8/16 straight off of the company website. It was a promo deal that included the board and bag. When..." Read more KitchenAid Refrigerator - Model No. KFCS22EVMS - SerialKY3629028 Kitchenaid "Bought refrigerator in October 2009 for over $3.000.00 (not cheap). First problem in Sept. 2010: Major water leakage due to inadequate drain pan falling apart - serious damage to wooden..." Read more Nuwave Oven - Original new wave oven great! New new wave oven terrible. Nuwave Oven "The first new wave oven I had worked great for over four years. Bought the two deal special late 2013. Gave one to my mom for Christmas. Kept the other..." Read more Walmart - One hour Guarantee Walmart "I purchased a 50-inch TV during the first shopping event at Walmart Thanksgiving Day for the one hour guarantee. Upon arriving home (2-hours away from the store), I entered..." Read more Ms2store - Maplestory 2 Mesos Ms2store "Nice Place to buy Maplestory 2 Mesos and MS2 Items at MS2Store.com seller, Fast delivery and 100% safe guaranteed. 95% Maplestory 2 Mesos orders can be completed within 30mins. It's..." Read more Rosegal - RESOLVED Rosegal "Order No : Z1703211334423875 “Acquired rosegal.com brushes, were very pleased !!! The time will come and you begin to understand that to apply makeup with brushes, much easier and better...." Read more Petco - Paid 2-day shipping and haven't received order 4 days later Petco "I ordered canned cat food and paid for 2-day shipping. I received an email it shipped on 4/24/2017. I called on 4/28 because I had not received it. I told..." Read more Dhgate - I bought an umbrella Dhgate "I bought an umbrella . Umbrella bright . Umbrella beautiful and high quality . The spokes of the umbrella are made of steel . The fabric of the umbrella, medium..." Read more