Charlotte, North Carolina

BEWARE: Purchased washer/dryer combo from this Fraudulent Shyster. First use the washer flooded a newly remodeled laundry room. When we called in the complaint he was too busy to bother and sent some half-baked kids out for repair. They LIED to my face regarding the problems with the DEFECTIVE machines. When I called back the owner deflected blame onto us for the issue. The owner now dodges and will not answer phone.

So-called "repair technicians" walked away leaving our laundry room and patio flooded and littered with garbage. We will be filing suit with a full set of photos of the damages to our home.

BEWARE: DO NOT BUY FROM THIS FRAUDULENT POS SCAM ARTIST

Review about: Gaither S New Used Appliances.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $500
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Gaithers New Used Appliances?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Samsung Electronics - Samsung 78 curved TV 4KUHD Samsung Electronics "I purchased A 78 inch Samsung TV on 4/1/2017 from HHGregg. HHGregg stated that all sales were final but Samsung offered a one year warranty. This TV was a floor..." Read more Ge Appliances - GE Front Load Washer Drum Support Spider Broken Ge Appliances "We have the expensive GE front load clothes washer WCVH6260 series purchased in November of 2006. It has been annoying from a very young age, smelling like mold and..." Read more Nuwave Oven - Cracked NuWave Nuwave Oven "I called to see if I can get a replacement because my NuWave has cracked in two places and they said it was out of warranty however they would sell..." Read more Ge Appliances - Recalled GE Washer Fire Cost me over $500 Ge Appliances "Our Model WPGT9360E0WW GE HE Top Loading Profile Washer caught fire 18-May-2016. It appeared that the fire originated at the main control board, P/N WH12X10281. When this event occurred, we..." Read more CCC Information Services - Vehicle Undervaluation CCC Information Services "I know that CCC Information Services Inc still practices unfair market valuation for vehicles. CCC Information Services has been involved in lawsuits and settlements in the past for under-valuing customers..." Read more Viagogo Austria - Got ref off Viagogo Austria " look online to buy a ticket for manny pacquiao fights here in brisbane and i got directed to the Viagogo web site and is said on sale for cheaper..." Read more Smart Shuttle Line - Horrible company! Not worth your money Smart Shuttle Line "DO NOT request service from this company. the worst! HORRIBLE! We purchased a ticket for my niece. From Hollywood to Kissimmee/Orlando. And the driver was out of control! He screamed..." Read more Gigmasters is a scam Gigmasters "My name is Floyd I go by the name Elvis Floyd I am an Elvis impersonator. I have been with gig masters for 5 years.I will perform form many events..." Read more