Dallas, Texas

Update by user Apr 16, 2016

All of my windows leak and it's getting on the carpet when I'm not home, animals have been living in the attic for 4+ months, dryer exhaust vents blow into the wall and not outside & im positive mold is grown under all the windows & in the bathroom walls.

Original review posted by user Apr 15, 2016

This place lied to me about building a dog park so my dog & I would move in.

After moving in and the dog park not being built when they said it was going to.

I filed a BBB complaint & found out by a regional manager that a dog park was absolutely never going to be built and the staff who lied to me was fired & now I'm stuck in a lease they won't let me out of.

Review about: Montfort Place.

1.7
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Gaines Investment Trust?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Waypoint Homes Property Rental Review from Los Angeles, California Waypoint Homes "WAYPOINT FORCED ME SND MY CHILDREN TO MOVE OUT AFTER 3 years as a resident @6580 Harley st riverside ca 92506. They lied and said the owner was selling the..." Read more Greystar - Review in Real Estate category from Phoenix, Arizona Greystar " I am a resident at the Pinnacle at Union Hills and have been for almost 3 years. There are some major issues with my unit that have not been fixed..." Read more Bh Management - Condition of apartment upon move-in Bh Management "This is a complaint of the property management of an apartment complex in SE Houston, TX. Specifically, the condition of the apartment upon move-in: 1) The laminate floor (covering all..." Read more Moss and Company - 15 years tenant in Hollywood CA FORCED OUT for NO REASONS by MOSS & Company Moss and Company "Moss motto 'Your home is our business' should be follow by 'It will cost you until you leave' because your home is clearly not yours but theirs & you are..." Read more Canada Knives And Swords - I ordered, no reply, after 4 emails! Canada Knives And Swords "I ordered a Bowie Knife from "Canada Knives" and every time I check the site I find that the order is pending! I emails them for their specified email address..." Read more OfferUp protects scammers Offerup "Got scammed out of $200 by fellow OFFER UP user in downtown Indy for what was supposed to be a new Haier Portable AC (never used/new and working - see..." Read more Replicahause - SAV nul Replicahause "Bonjour, J'ai reçu ma montre une Rolex Submariner après 3 semaines. Attention le SAV est nul et le personnel vraiment désagréable. J'ai perdu la petite capsule situé sur le cadran..." Read more Red Roof Inn Room Elyria Ohio Review Red Roof Inn "I walked into the bathroom that was too small to use and close the door. I went to pull the door away from the tub/shower,and the bottom of the door..." Read more