Gain Capital Holdings - Account closed, and fund was held by forex.com

1 of 1 Gain Capital Holdings reviews

I was an account holder at forex.com.recently my mother wants to open an account so she can do some forex trading too.

she does not have an email account, so she register for an account using my email. when forex.com finds out that we both have the same email address, they have a very rude legal analyst sent me notice of termination to both accounts. At first, I don't know what happened, then I talked to their customer service representative. He told me it's because we both have the same email address, and they don't allow that.

So I asked him what I should do. he told me all I need to do is to change the email address. I followed his instruction, and changed my mother's email to a different one. And the very next day, I received notice from their legal analyst, telling me both accounts had been closed and the only way we can get the money back is to open a joint account.

I don't want to have a joint account at forex.com, I have already have enough of their poor services.

They have restricted my access to my account, and there is no way I can withdraw the funds in my account.I'm so angry now, I need help getting my money back!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Monetary loss:
Product or service
Forex Trading
Review category
Financial Services
review #478463

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Gain Capital Holdings? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 Gain Capital Holdings reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Gain Capital Holdings.
Filing a new complaint about
×