Gabe Arnold - TEkk3 Previously ZigZap from Chicago
I met Mr. Gabe Arnold in Cincinnati as he claimed to be traveling and meeting with his sales team there. I'm not an attorney, nor am I an accountant. When I need one, I hire them. And I was starting an e-commerce company and didn't have the 6 figures required to build such a database and website. So, after interviewing Mr. Arnold, I offered him a percentage of ownership in return for sweat equity and building the database and website. He agreed and the nightmare began. The dollar amount invested with Mr. Arnold was only $2,500 for the software needed.
However, it was the time that can't be returned. After I invested several years of hard work to reach the point of meeting Gabe Arnold, I was tired and in denial. I refused to see the red flags he was throwing up. You know, excuses for always being behind. Deadlines always extended. It wasn't until month 9 of my nightmare when he told me he moved from Chicago to 14999 White Rd. Suite 1 Middlefield, OH 44062 because he had lost a law suit with his previous business partner in Chicago. Wow!
He refused to return the stock certificate I initially offered him which forced me to obtain additional legal fees and having to totally reincorporate my company.
And would you believe the guy tried following me on twitter last week? All I can do at this point is tell my story. Please beware.. Anything to do the Arnold, or the tEkk3 company should be looked at very closely before jumping in|.
I wound up seeing a shrink and losing my day job!(depression and anxiety of my bad decision making)
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I met Mr. Gabe Arnold in Cincinnati as he claimed to be traveling and meeting with his sales team there. I'm not an attorney, nor am I an accountant. When..."
- "I run an ticket agency and was looking for a cost effective solution for my customers. I was sold with the webinar and our scheduled calls, they had a very..."
- "Staples offed a rebate on an product identified only by its "item number" (1204258) The product is a software package delivered by download and enabled by a registration key delivered by..."
- "We own a property in North Hampton, Ohio. Our tenants contracted with Pods of Dayton to move their belongings. On 06/30/2012 Pods of Dayton show up to retreive the pod...."
- "My homeowners insurance was canceled when I filed a claim for water damage. They listed a claim also from 9/15/08 for the storm that hit as an aftermath of..."
- "Waste Management locks in the customer with long term contacts (i.e. 36 months). You must notify Waste Management within the 3-6 month window before expiration or the contract is..."
- "Stc 20 real voucher number damage ..."
- " Disgusted with this company. I'd just set up my own Ltd company, and being completely naive and trusting, I was told by a rather smug *** scammer known as..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."