While at Home Depot parking, was asked for airport directions by a gentleman in his mid 20's.He was driving black SUV.
Same story as everyone else. Because I helped him with directions he offered to give me a gift. But asked for some money to help pay for it lol. First, he wanted to "give" me 3 jackets for $100.
I told him I'm not going to bank to get extra cash. I had $35 on me and then he only offered one jacket. I got scammed.
Shame on me.Lesson learned, $35 after.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM Modlily. They listed a sweatshirt on their website for $90 original price as being on sale for $15. I thought it looked really warm..."
- "Ordered a dress and used the size chart provided as a guide and the dress adverised is on the right, the one I recieved is on left...it is not a..."
- "I ordered and paid for a dress from Modlily. I expected a silky/satin well made champagne coloured dress (see first photo). What actually arrived was a rough see through..."
- " Here is a descriptive account of the time-line: • 898.32 square feet of VM HS Solid Golden Teak ¾ x 4-3/4"SKU: 10006652/VMGT5/2009 Flooring and Eco Silent Sound HD Underlayment were purchased from..."
- "My 16 year old daughter decided to splurge her hard-earned savings on Pandora earrings for me for Christmas. She made sure to get a gift exchange receipt as she..."
- "Bought a sofa only four months old and it start peeling and they dont care we been waiting for them to fix it these people once they get your money..."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."
- "I bought a dress worth £99 plus £21 for the delivery, it was never delivered and they just want to refund me 40 % of the dress value, when I..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."