While at Home Depot parking, was asked for airport directions by a gentleman in his mid 20's.He was driving black SUV.
Same story as everyone else. Because I helped him with directions he offered to give me a gift. But asked for some money to help pay for it lol. First, he wanted to "give" me 3 jackets for $100.
I told him I'm not going to bank to get extra cash. I had $35 on me and then he only offered one jacket. I got scammed.
Shame on me.Lesson learned, $35 after.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM Modlily. They listed a sweatshirt on their website for $90 original price as being on sale for $15. I thought it looked really warm..."
- "I wanted to share with you a recent Zappos experience of mine. Recently, I ordered a pair of pumps from Zappos. When the items arrived (the pink and brown striped..."
- "I ordered and paid for a dress from Modlily. I expected a silky/satin well made champagne coloured dress (see first photo). What actually arrived was a rough see through..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "i sent in my complaint 2 weeks ago....where is it? it is the same situation with the freezer leaking water because the defrost does not work and ice builds up...."
- "We bought new bed and other furnitures on July 22. They delivered to us second week of August. My husband started to assemble the bed and we found out legs..."
- "Below is the last email I sent & to date no response. Pictures of what I ordered (merry Christmas picture) and other picture is what I got. To the attention of..."
- "My 16 year old daughter decided to splurge her hard-earned savings on Pandora earrings for me for Christmas. She made sure to get a gift exchange receipt as she..."