I have purchased a Garrys Mod Steam game from g2play, and when i received it, it was already used.Contacted support and was waiting for 3 days, still no response.

Live chat says they're online with 10 technicians, however, when you actually press the live chat button, it says that there is no one available to be able to help. Basically i have come to the conclusion that this is a scam and that they are ignoring me. If you are valuing your money, do not purchase here.

I would like a refund from this fraud company, and i am in process of opening a PayPal dispute.Horrible customer support and invalid keys.

Review about: Garrys Mod.

I didn't like: Poor customer service, Already used key.

1.6
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service, bad quality, problem with delivery, order processing issue, damaged or defective, problems with payment. / $5
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with G2play?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Derrick Lee Team DQ Pageant Prep and Image Consulting / Miss Illinois United States Director Scams Contestants - Contestants/Families/Directors Beware Team Dq Pageant Prep And Image Consulting "The Miss United States pageant held March 26, 2015 - March 29, 2015 at the Copernicus Center Illinois was directed by Derrick Lee of Team DQ Pageant Prep and Image..." Read more Publishers Clearing House - PCH PCH Publishers Clearing House "PCH thank you my name is Eddie Hernandez at San Angelo Texas 30 years old this is the first time online and I'm playing well again I was amazing they..." Read more Igg - Taggers Igg "have been tagged numerous times have sent over 400 emails to igg and 300 screenshots as proof they have done nothing its been going on for over 12 weeks now..." Read more Bingohall - It Is What It Is...Gambling Bingohall "I have been on the site Originally named VicsBingo.ag. Now that site was fun !! The winnings weren't gigantic like now, but at least you got paid. The play through..." Read more Weathertech Canada - Terrible Mat fit and louzy costumer service Weathertech Canada "I purchased a set of front floor mats for my 2017 Jaguar XE. They took weeks to arrive and when they did unfortunately the fit was awful. There are big..." Read more Dhgate - Psg Jersey Dhgate "Nice Jersey quality is okay shipping was very fast and free and heres a tip for first time buyers please check the seller's rating and feedback before paying and message..." Read more Hoverkicks - Very disgusted Hoverkicks "Paid $150 for these for my son's birthday yesterday and the orange light doesn't work. I ordered these in May, and I'm aware the return policy is only good for..." Read more Marcos Pizza - Terrible service and messed up orders twice In a row Marcos Pizza "I called yesterday to order my wifes food and the driver was 23 minutes late. They credited the order but was very rude about it. So i called today and..." Read more