I have purchased a Garrys Mod Steam game from g2play, and when i received it, it was already used.Contacted support and was waiting for 3 days, still no response.

Live chat says they're online with 10 technicians, however, when you actually press the live chat button, it says that there is no one available to be able to help. Basically i have come to the conclusion that this is a scam and that they are ignoring me. If you are valuing your money, do not purchase here.

I would like a refund from this fraud company, and i am in process of opening a PayPal dispute.Horrible customer support and invalid keys.

Review about: Garrys Mod.

I didn't like: Poor customer service, Already used key.

1.6
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service, bad quality, problem with delivery, order processing issue, damaged or defective, problems with payment. / $5
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with G2play?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Playster / Playster Affiliates Dept / Publishing Manager Colin Stratchan ignoring cease and desist letter, false and misleading advertising,183+ DMCA complaints Playster "Playster is a new company formed in 2015 that prides itself on values and working with independent authors. However, they have a serious problem that they appear not willing to..." Read more Owlplayz Subscription Review from Gr, Bayern OwlPLAYZ "Totally scam. I had to cancel my credit card. All sounds great to have stuff for free. There are even advertisement in reputed newspapers pretending news. Anywats once you signup... There are..." Read more South Beach Bingo - THREE TIMES THE RICHES SLOT JACKPOT South Beach Bingo "I WAS PLAYING AT THE SOUTH BEACH BINGO/SLOTS BETWEEN 2:30-3:00 AM PST ON MARCH 15, 2017 AND HIT THE JACKPOT SHOWN BELOW AND RECEIVED $2.25. I WAS PLAYING A TOTAL..." Read more Netflix has double billed me for a year and won't refund the money! Netflix "I was reviewing my charge history for the past year as I was doing my taxes. I found that I had been charged twice a month for Netflix. ..." Read more Skillshare automatically charged me  $96 for a yearly memebership when my three month  99 cent trial  expired.  I informed them a few days prior on their online page that I did not want it renewed. Skillshare "It all happened today. They put through the charge for the membership today. I informed them I wanted to cancel the memebership. I got an email from them that my..." Read more Frito Lay Chips Review Frito Lay "Opened the bag a couple days after purchasing from my Walmart neighborhood store on Blackmon Rd. I noticed the chips were darker than normal but when we ate them we..." Read more OfferUp protects scammers Offerup "Got scammed out of $200 by fellow OFFER UP user in downtown Indy for what was supposed to be a new Haier Portable AC (never used/new and working - see..." Read more Viribright LED Light bulb must be used less then 3 hours day to guarante 3 year warranty Viribright "On the Viribright website it says:" Viribright’s LEDs are specially engineered and tested to last an astounding 25,000 hours. When operated 3 hours a day the Viribright LED can last..." Read more