G2A is skelm (crooks) - Key not working and no refund!

1 of 5 g2a reviews

Update added by user Dec 27, 2016

No surprise here - had no feedback, no contact. STILL outta pocket...

Update added by user Nov 25, 2016

Terrible customer service

Original review posted by user Nov 24, 2016

After a lenghty back and fro it was decided that my complaint regarding the bogus key for RUST will not be entertained. Even after numerous screen prints and profile PROOF that I have not activated the gift on steam, G2A resolution center ruled against me and said that the gift was redeemed. The gift was redeemed right, BUT NOT BY THE PERSON WHO PAID FOR IT.

BEWARE CONSUMERS

I have gone through the resolution process, chatted to several online agents, provided profile pictures with personal detail removed with no avail. See images below and decide for yourselves...

Their decision is not reversible and now I am out of pocket for something that was OBVIOUSLY removed by the seller and provided to somebody else.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Way they treat you as customer

Reason of review:
Rust Steam Gift
Review category
Entertainment
review #960581

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with g2a? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 5 g2a reviews

Jan 14 #1270903 Nienad, Podkarpackie, Poland

Hey Dbarnardo,
We appreciate your honest words and opinion - that makes us even more determinate to improve our service.
As we understand from your comment you have received a wrong key, reported it with the Seller and still received no refund?
We would like to assure you that our specialist put great effort to make sure all cases are closed fairly. However if you believe yours was not, you can reopen the dispute or place a new complaint about it via ticket.
We kindly ask you to contact us directly (via HelpDesk), so we will verify the issue with all data in mind.
Yours, India, G2A Team

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.