Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

This company is a COMPLETE SCAM!!

They are quick to make promises that encourage a quick payment, and drop off by the FYRE CEO FRED, and then after that the nightmare begins.

My vehicle was dropped at the Milton Depot on May 31, it was promised to be in Vancouver by June 14. I asked for updated daily, and got nothing but assurances that all was on track.

Well June 14 Arrived, I landed in Vancouver to start a work trip to rugged terrain, hence needing my truck, only to be left high an dry, with NIL communications from Fyre Logistics. I had to rent a vehicle at a cost of over C$3000 that i never planned on spending, or face losing the work contract. I sent them email after email, as that is the ONLY way to communicate with them, demanding a cancellation of the transportation as it would no longer be required, and a full Refund, only to then get an email saying they dont do refunds and would need to send the vehicle regardless as that is what was agreed to. I responded saying absolutely NOT.

Told them exactly what i thought about them, and since then NOTHING. I returned to Toronto, 2 weeks later end of June, called the depot in Milton where i had dropped my truck to be told its still there where i left it. I emailed FYRE again, including FRED, MARIUS and HERY, AND MOTHIL, only to get Smoke and Mirror responses from Mothil, fake promises once again that a refund would be processed after the long weekend holiday, to only receive and email on July 05 that he did not promise a refund and would not be processing a refund as the service had been provided and completed. Like what are these poeple smoking???

I have it in writing that it was promised. "Rest Assured" were the exact words... My truck remains at the depot, I dont have a refund, and now a scorned virgo is going to unleash the wrath of a demon. I have never ever ever ever in my life experience such poor customer service, lies and lack of customer empathy.

I have been patient, I have been civil, I have been attentive, DO NOT TAKE ME FOR A FOOL... I have a record of ALL communciations as evidence. Looking at all the other shocking reviews, this company should not be allowed to practice.

AVOID FYRE LOGISTICS at all costs, your sanity will thank you. Now off to the media i go...watch this space!

User's recommendation: Avoid like your life depend on it.

Fyre Logistics Cons: Make promises they dont keep, Communicate poorly, Lie to clients, Hide behind their policy which you were not made aware of, Complete scam.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Fyre Logistics Reviews