Verified Reviewer

There was a huge delay for my car shipping. I contacted Fred of Fyre logistics on November 31 2022 for the shipping from Vancouver to Toronto.

As per the contract the transit time was 8 to 16 days after pick up. But it took almost 50 days just to deliver my car.

After further digging into the Fyre logistics , i understood that they are just a virtual agent who does not own single truck or equipment. They just connect with different other shipping companies. They just own their website and nothing other than that.

I also found a news article about the same .Just read this CBC report that showcased a similar issue with Fyre logistics . ( Just search for Fyre Logistics under News in google . The CBC story line will come up )

I never recommend this service as there was no proper communication and response . He never picks up the call about the queries.

As the previous comments showcase , there is a court case against Fyre Logistics. Please do research before selecting Fyre Logistics for shipping

User's recommendation: Not a legit company at all - SCAM.

Fyre Logistics Cons: Scammers - stay away.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Fyre Logistics Reviews