Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

I booked Logisticscan on Shiply to ship my car from Prince Edward Island to Grande Cache, Alberta (a small mountain town with no public transportation) in April of 2023 as I was moving for work. I paid upfront via e transfer, at their request and was told the transport would take 14-21 days.

They picked up the car 21 days before my move so that it would arrive to Alberta the same day as I did. Throughout those 21 days I was reassured by Fred and Hery that everything was on schedule. I was not alerted to a delay in the shipment until I arrived in Grande Cache and was told that the vehicle was still in Milton Ontario and had been delayed. Week after week the excuses ranged from Fred being ill and in hospital to a shortage of drivers, trucks, and trailers.

Week after week of getting my hopes up to then have crafted another excuse by Friday. When my vehicle finally moved, it was returned east (moving backward) to Sur-Saint-Jean-Richileau, Quebec. Fred informed me this was because it was getting too expensive to store the vehicle in Milton. After months of waiting, stalling, excuse after excuse, and a lack of evidence regarding the location or condition of my vehicle, I was forced to report the situation to the RCMP.

Fyre then quickly got their act together and arranged for the vehicle to be shipped to Edmonton, Alberta (a coincidence that this was just days after I reported the vehicle stolen? I think not).

When the car arrived in Edmonton (417 km) from its destination, I was told by Fyre that it would not be delivered anytime soon and was encouraged to pick the vehicle up myself. Thankfully, it was in the original condition.

124 days after Fyre Logistics took possession of my vehicle, I finally completed the delivery myself.

124 days of walking to work in snow, rain, and heat warnings.

124 days of excuses, rude responses, and false promises from Fyre Logistics.

124 days and over $4,000 wasted on Fyre logistics.

Fyre now refuses to respond to emails from myself or Shiply regarding compensation for the delay and incomplete delivery.

I encourage others to read the reviews and post their stories in hopes that no one is ever scammed by this company again.

User's recommendation: Stay as far away as possible.

Fyre Logistics Cons: Countless excuses, Incomplete shipment, Poor and rude communication, No response regarding refund or compensation, Refuse to communicate via phone.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Fyre Logistics Reviews