FUTURE PLAN LLC /310-929-5116
Anita young, states she works for future plan llc. She tells you you have been approved for a loan. Gives you reference numbers to supposed payments made. States the only method of payments are moneygram. Uses the company name netspend, which is a legitimate.
She pretends to be very compassionate and helpfull. Once she gets the money you do not hear from her. I went for a carloan. and the finance company saw the carloan payments, and all of a sudden the car payments were retracted. My cousin did the same, he had medical bills over 6K, and he paid his ppi in full and she retracted the payments stating that her hire ups, saw their was a mistake and that more fees were missed and they had to be paid prior to his medical bills being paid.
And lastly my friend he requested help with his student loans 25K, and he paid over 5k in ppi fees, and the same happened with him. Anita stated that she needed more money. She then got his additional ppi reduced by 2.5K.
I paid an ppi of 2500.00. Please beware, this company and anita young, ashwin shamra, and there is also a male by the name of robert. His name changes daily. Be aware that for some reason, the number that belongs to the company, Anita ALWAYS answers.
It seems legit, but once they get your money, only via moneygram, express payments only, the money goes on a pe-paid card and the funds are taken and you don't hear from Anita, nor any of the fake online statements. Again they use the name netspend, which is a prepaid card company.
They/ Anita prey on people that need help.
SHE IS A THIEF!!! BEWARE. DON'T LET HER KIND VOICE FOOL YA.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "A shocking dirty little secret of Universal Life policies: you LOSE all your policy's cash value when you croak. This is true of Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL)..."
- "Please see attached the chart page from a Transamerica Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy. A California WFG agent sold this policy to a client earlier this year. Transamerica..."
- "FFIUL AGENT GUIDE SUMMARY OF CHARGES It's me Liquid, I post this not to damage them or to applaud them but just to have an official guide out there. I..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "https://www.carsforsale.com/vehicle/details/26917254 THIS IS FAKE DO NOT FALL FOR THIS ***! Person trying to sell it goes by the name Brianna Linnetti. There is no possible way anyone would sell a..."
- "My wife’s Asus laptop screen started flickering 4 days before the warranty was up. This was the only stroke of luck in the whole scenario that follows. Checked the device..."
- "Xlibris is the biggest fraud of a company that I ever had the misfortune to engage. In the past nine months, I have been shuffled between Author Services Representatives all..."
- "I ordered 6 items from FashionMia on January 11, 2016. After several weeks I received only 2 items. Fashionmia sent me an email stating that the other 4..."
- "For the last 10 years I have had a Pfister kitchen faucet. Very happy with the way it looks and the way it workED. One day, 3 weeks ago, the..."