FUTURE PLAN LLC /310-929-5116
Anita young, states she works for future plan llc. She tells you you have been approved for a loan. Gives you reference numbers to supposed payments made. States the only method of payments are moneygram. Uses the company name netspend, which is a legitimate.
She pretends to be very compassionate and helpfull. Once she gets the money you do not hear from her. I went for a carloan. and the finance company saw the carloan payments, and all of a sudden the car payments were retracted. My cousin did the same, he had medical bills over 6K, and he paid his ppi in full and she retracted the payments stating that her hire ups, saw their was a mistake and that more fees were missed and they had to be paid prior to his medical bills being paid.
And lastly my friend he requested help with his student loans 25K, and he paid over 5k in ppi fees, and the same happened with him. Anita stated that she needed more money. She then got his additional ppi reduced by 2.5K.
I paid an ppi of 2500.00. Please beware, this company and anita young, ashwin shamra, and there is also a male by the name of robert. His name changes daily. Be aware that for some reason, the number that belongs to the company, Anita ALWAYS answers.
It seems legit, but once they get your money, only via moneygram, express payments only, the money goes on a pe-paid card and the funds are taken and you don't hear from Anita, nor any of the fake online statements. Again they use the name netspend, which is a prepaid card company.
They/ Anita prey on people that need help.
SHE IS A THIEF!!! BEWARE. DON'T LET HER KIND VOICE FOOL YA.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "I was in a bad car accident that totaled my car on October 1st. (Accident was not my fault). At the time of the accident my loan balance was about..."
- "If you are ever contacted by Pacific Tycoon, telling they purchase containers on your behalf, lease them out for you, promising high returns: either fixed 12% or fluctuating returns averaging..."
- "It is with regret for now we are unable to post our identities’ as we all pray to God our day will come soon, we collectively succeed in suing for..."
- "I bought the Berkshire Bed, Queen size for my daughter. The bed had so many marks was hard to ignored. Unfortunately, I noticed it right after the movers..."
- "TruGreen was supposed to take care of crabgrass NOT kill my grass! Don't know how they can call themselves professionals not knowing about chemicals and what would damage grass...."
- "BE AWARE!!!! I was trying to buy a Rolex watch Replica for my husband. The transaction was $175 but this people tried to take $190 out from my bank account...."
- "Stay away from Legal Zoom!!! There is NO WAY to cancel services on your account. I tried to remedy the situation with my credit card but I guess I will..."
- "I recently bought 2 numbers for overseas. The service was terrible. About 50% of the time I was getting either one-way connection (the other party was hearing me, but I..."
- "I've been a loyal Jawbone customer for...ever, it seems. My UP3 tracker started cracking and is now broken. They're phone support is down. Its been at least 3+days. I could..."