FUTURE PLAN LLC /310-929-5116
Anita young, states she works for future plan llc. She tells you you have been approved for a loan. Gives you reference numbers to supposed payments made. States the only method of payments are moneygram. Uses the company name netspend, which is a legitimate.
She pretends to be very compassionate and helpfull. Once she gets the money you do not hear from her. I went for a carloan. and the finance company saw the carloan payments, and all of a sudden the car payments were retracted. My cousin did the same, he had medical bills over 6K, and he paid his ppi in full and she retracted the payments stating that her hire ups, saw their was a mistake and that more fees were missed and they had to be paid prior to his medical bills being paid.
And lastly my friend he requested help with his student loans 25K, and he paid over 5k in ppi fees, and the same happened with him. Anita stated that she needed more money. She then got his additional ppi reduced by 2.5K.
I paid an ppi of 2500.00. Please beware, this company and anita young, ashwin shamra, and there is also a male by the name of robert. His name changes daily. Be aware that for some reason, the number that belongs to the company, Anita ALWAYS answers.
It seems legit, but once they get your money, only via moneygram, express payments only, the money goes on a pe-paid card and the funds are taken and you don't hear from Anita, nor any of the fake online statements. Again they use the name netspend, which is a prepaid card company.
They/ Anita prey on people that need help.
SHE IS A THIEF!!! BEWARE. DON'T LET HER KIND VOICE FOOL YA.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "If you are ever contacted by Pacific Tycoon, telling they purchase containers on your behalf, lease them out for you, promising high returns: either fixed 12% or fluctuating returns averaging..."
- "Before I even begin this review, I will be more than happy to provide bank statement transactions and my payment booklet to prove I was not only on-time with all..."
- "BEWARE! www.schooloftrade.com & www.sidewaysmarkets.com is a scam and Joseph James is a fraud now desperately trying to cover up for years of deceit and lies. SOT has recently updated their..."
- "BAD BREEDER EXPERIENCE 3D Retrievers - Labrador Retriever Breeder Conroe, TX Recently purchased a 3 year old Lab, who was stated to be in good health, with no known health..."
- "Bought the projecter headlights halos for my 2004 ford f150, they look amazing, great fit, install was pretty easy, the only problem is the fact that the headlights are dim,..."
- "My husband bought me 2 dozen flowers for my birthday. $131.00 total Day two these roses began to wilt and head south. I called the company and was told they..."
- "I ordered 6 items from FashionMia on January 11, 2016. After several weeks I received only 2 items. Fashionmia sent me an email stating that the other 4..."
- "I order living set, King bedroom set,dining table set, entertainment set received some broken some missing pieces want back to the store they replace another order and it come some..."
- "I came into this place a month ago & has been a nightmare ever since. It's been almost 5 weeks later and I still don't have my car due to..."