FUTURE PLAN LLC /310-929-5116
Anita young, states she works for future plan llc. She tells you you have been approved for a loan. Gives you reference numbers to supposed payments made. States the only method of payments are moneygram. Uses the company name netspend, which is a legitimate.
She pretends to be very compassionate and helpfull. Once she gets the money you do not hear from her. I went for a carloan. and the finance company saw the carloan payments, and all of a sudden the car payments were retracted. My cousin did the same, he had medical bills over 6K, and he paid his ppi in full and she retracted the payments stating that her hire ups, saw their was a mistake and that more fees were missed and they had to be paid prior to his medical bills being paid.
And lastly my friend he requested help with his student loans 25K, and he paid over 5k in ppi fees, and the same happened with him. Anita stated that she needed more money. She then got his additional ppi reduced by 2.5K.
I paid an ppi of 2500.00. Please beware, this company and anita young, ashwin shamra, and there is also a male by the name of robert. His name changes daily. Be aware that for some reason, the number that belongs to the company, Anita ALWAYS answers.
It seems legit, but once they get your money, only via moneygram, express payments only, the money goes on a pe-paid card and the funds are taken and you don't hear from Anita, nor any of the fake online statements. Again they use the name netspend, which is a prepaid card company.
They/ Anita prey on people that need help.
SHE IS A THIEF!!! BEWARE. DON'T LET HER KIND VOICE FOOL YA.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "Please see attached the chart page from a Transamerica Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy. A California WFG agent sold this policy to a client earlier this year. Transamerica..."
- "WFG is a complete joke. I myself have now as of yesterday been targeted to be recruited twice now. Both experiences were that of a greedy, uneducated individual with no..."
- "I'm a former Primerica representative and I feel that it is necessary to clear my conscience and tell the world about the horrible experience I had in the company. ..."
- "I tried to return a car battery and was told I would not be able to get a refund. The battery was bough 2 days prior to the attempted..."
- "My Sony Xperia which is real piece of work stopped working, no one could clearly hear me, the sound was garbled. After taking the phone to CPR (Cell phone repair)..."
- "I HATE your pizza now! Its taste grose. The pizza dough is sovsweet it taste like a garlic flavored donut. I used to order 2- 3 times every week and..."
- " It is unfortunate that with very few cars, early Sunday afternoon, yet it took 50 min. For my food to come out. Not only was the meat cold, but..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."
- "I would like to know where the Great Value eggs are supplied from. I'm guessing it is somewhere with either genetically modified chickens, or where policies are not closely maintained...."