***, don't buy.bought a 25x50 "on sale" of course, cause all their bldgs seem to be cancellations or on some sort of bargain.
was forced to buy their plans at US.$550, just for the Bldg permit dept to tell me they're no good get new ones. Mine went $25k over budget. These bldgs are totally useless, unless ur looking for a drive shed or hay barn. High pressure tactics should tell you right there.
Try insulating these, adding doors, wiring, everything will cost you 3-5 times more than a reg wood frame bldg. 3 days to put up Ha more like 3 months. and don't forget to rent a scissor lift cause you won't be able to put it up without it. Overhead "garage" door Ha that was fun.
Lighting etc everything has to be hung from extended Nuts (nut included) and treaded rods also not include (not that I expected these but they sure don't tell you about stuff like this. Insulation, you only have one choice - spray! ~$6000 vice $2000 for standard pink insulation, then you have to cover it for fire protection (so how do you install gypsum board on a curved surface with no studs or nailing. Well easy solution........
you have to buy a $5000 fire retardant spray to cover it all.
where are we at $20k, lets add wiring on a wavy wall, all have to be in conduits, hung or drill more holes in your building to clamp them.I have so many things hanging from the structure I'm afraid it'll collapse, these are definitely no workshop material.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Future Steel Buildings
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "In summary, my experience with Flos lighting products leads me to conclude that Flos sells substandard products that are promoted by marketing hype and refuses to honor the warranty when..."
- "I AM GOING THRU THE WORSE TIME IN MY LIFE AND EAGLE CARPORT HAS MADE IT WORSE TEN FOLD AND IT ISNT THE FACT THEY MADE MISTAKES BUT THEY DID..."
- "Jerry M. Jewell ruined my basement in Westminster, CO. Jerry was hired to remove the drywall in two bedrooms, a hallway, and bathroom for the purpose of an inspection by..."
- "We are renovating a farmhouse in the Kingston ON area. We have been painting in stages. We still have 1/3 of the house to do, as well as..."
- "this company supports a dangerous charity organization known as autism speaks. autism speaks advocates for currs of autism and not understanding as well as the dangerous anti vaccination movement. this..."
- "Molly maids spent two hours today to clean my house from top to bottom for house moving. This is what it looked like after they left....still cleaning myself.-pissed in Kingston,..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."
- "I ordered two autism necklaces for me and my husband a month ago. I received an email stating that my order is being made and will be shipped. There is..."