Futura Properties - Tony Troxel Admits to Fraud in San Diego
San Diego based realtor, Tony Troxel, is facing a 12 person jury made up of multiple etnicities, where he must explain his conduct.Barbara Bolla inends to call Ken Bourke, who was arrested for child molestation.
In 2008, Troxel stated in a reply to a woamn, "Get back your house Egytian ***".
Troxel lied he said that, but did not figure out the plaintiff has video and audio tapes of his conduct.See http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Woman-Sues-Neighbor-Over-Racial-Slurs-Abuse-135114613.html Nonetheless, don't wait too long until you need a broker, check the references.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Ken Bourke
- Review category
- Real Estate
You May Also Like
- "TR REALTY LAS VEGAS NEVADA. Bradford Roberts writes fake reviews for himself on zillow. What a ***. His agents litigate with clients and he encourages that. He pays yelp to..."
- "They knew about the leaking roof and covered it up with paint. After I moved in, I found the leaking roof to be so significant. The ridge vent was to..."
- "If you are an investor, home buyer, landlord or a tenant it is clear from these online reviews you don't want to get tangled up with TR Realty or be..."
- "DELTA is a Joke! After seeing bolts lose on a DELTA 767 engine and taking pictures of it I tried to call Delta. I wanted them to be aware of..."
- "MOR Furniture is about the same or worse than IKEA furniture, matter of fact I think IKEA's stuff is better!!! I purchased a queen size mattress, box spring, sleigh..."
- "The perfume scammers at Scentura won't give Investigative guy John Mattes a manager job.Why do they always kick him out from all the offices he goes to . What..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."
- "We decided to use Zerorez because they had a good reputation. We have a brand-new home (less than 4 months old) and we had some basic soiled marks in the..."