Furrs Family Dining - Review about Food from Albuquerque, New Mexico
We come to Furr's in Albuquerque on San Mateo.The food and service was bad tonight.
We did not get any refills and the food was old. We only had one serving but didn't finish our food due to it tasting bad and old. We only had one server come up to our table once. I'm very disappointed with the food and service.
I would like a refund. We spent 48.93 and it was my daughter's birthday. We called the manager and was told they were already closed and couldn't do anything more.
Please do something about this service.I will and can submit a photo copy of my receipt.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I visited the Chili's in Cedar Hill and was very disappointed in the appearance of the facility. When me and my friend arrived at 1pm today during lunch hour we..."
- "I eat at panda express a lot especially at the yucca valley one and this time it was repulsivethe food was way burned the rice was dry the food was..."
- "No bacon in the crust. No bacon in the trust! Bad pizza. Way disappointed. SHAME ON YOU BLAKE SHELTON! Wats with this lame pie? No bacon. Almost no cheese?..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "I purchased two of the toilet bowl lights and installed it but the light does not turn off. It is on constantly therefore it will wear out the batteries much..."
- "My husband bought me a Le Vian chocolate and white Diamond band for our anniversary and i have had it less than 2 months. One of the white diamonds has..."
- "DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY! Needing an extra bed in my home for occasional use, I searched the Internet for Murphy Beds. I found a company..."
- "I purchased a Kwikset Smart Key lever from the Signature Series to replace a handle that the finish had worn off. Upon disassembling my old lever, I proceeded to..."
- "Hello my husband and I sold our hone in October. We picked out our new bonanza and loved it two tone colors gray and blue . We are still at..."