Furrs Family Dining - Review about Food from Albuquerque, New Mexico
We come to Furr's in Albuquerque on San Mateo.The food and service was bad tonight.
We did not get any refills and the food was old. We only had one serving but didn't finish our food due to it tasting bad and old. We only had one server come up to our table once. I'm very disappointed with the food and service.
I would like a refund. We spent 48.93 and it was my daughter's birthday. We called the manager and was told they were already closed and couldn't do anything more.
Please do something about this service.I will and can submit a photo copy of my receipt.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My family and I went to the Hooters in Crestview Florida. I was visiting for the holidays. We arrived and there was no hostess. We sat ouraelves. It took ten..."
- "Live in a small town south east of Dallas. ( Gun Barrel City). Ordered grilled chicken Caesar salad. Almost finish with it and I was chewing on something hard. Pulled..."
- "I do like Vons, but I do Not like their Overly Inflated Prices on their Smoothies that they sell at their In-House Starbucks local store location. I do buy the same..."
- "I have had very good experiences with Conn's in the past purchasing washer & dryer, stove, dishwasher and big screen TV. I recently attempted to purchase two "green" fabric recliners..."
- "The first thing is the upfront $500, which they tell you will be taken out of your bank account down the road, towards the end of the loan process, but..."
- "Talk about a white favoring painfully fake staff. Old hags with and attitude of being superior cut your fabric only after rudely pointing out you must take a number, despite..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."
- "The claims department blamed the company by saying the box was inadequate. The driver says he left it at my door. As you can see the box is on the..."
- "Thank God I only purchased 1 item - a coat. My flannel nightgowns have more shape and quality than the completely crappy coat I got from Modily! It cost $31.50..."