Furniture Row Delivery Service Review

9 of 191 Furniture Row reviews

My husband and I have purchased multiple items from furniture row.The products themselves are fine but their delivery and customer service is terrible.

When we purchases our living room furniture we were told the side table was on back order. They said it would be in in a few weeks but it ended up taking two months. Once it was in the store they could not deliver it to us for another 2 weeks and on top of that the delivery times they offered forced us to cancel plans. When the delivery date came the delivery never did.

They were 30 minutes passed the two hour window they gave us and no one bothered to call. We called the store to see what happened and were told they must have been behind. They said we could have it delivered the following week. Again giving a two hour window for delivery, 9once again forcing us to cancel plans.

After not showing up an HOUR passed the time window I called the store. The first time I got hung up on and the second I was on hold for five minutes.

Furniture Row has the worst customer service!!I will never be doing purchasing at their store again, and I advise anyone else to do the same!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

9 of 191 Furniture Row reviews
FurnitureRowCustomerServi

Dec 12, 2016 #1254275

Furniture Row verified representative

Hello, thank you for taking the opportunity to provide us with some feedback on your recent experience at Furniture Row. We completely understand why you're upset, and we'd like to speak with you further about this. If you could please visit our Customer Support Center at furniturerow.zendesk.com to fill out a form with a summary of your experience, a good contact phone number and the store location you visited, someone will be able to reach out to you to discuss more in-depth. Please include that you were contacted via your Pissed Consumer review. We look forward to hearing from you!
Jennifer B.
Furniture Row Digital Community Coordinator

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Furniture Row.
Filing a new complaint about
×