Clarksville, Tennessee

My daughter went to Furnish 123 in March 2015. At the time we were starting over and did not have any furniture at all. My daughter financed through Crest Financial; a black queen bed, dresser with mirror, a matching chest and another gray queen bed that looks like a sleigh bed, but with fabric and studs. When Furnish 123 Employees delivered the furniture; the mirror was broken, the one bed was not stable enough to be slept on. One of their employees who put the black queen set together contacted Furnish 123, before leaving our apartment to inform them of the damage. We were told that they would call us in a couple of days. Days turn in to a week and we had to call Furnish 123 back because, no one called us back. When we called, we were told several times that they would come but no call and no show. We complained over a month trying to resolve the issue, but nothing was resolved over a month period.

We stayed in hotels trying to get good sleep; however, we continued to have a lot of out of pocket expense. (To our sorrow) we finally decided that we could no longer stay in hotels; so, we started staying home; well, having to share a bed with my daughter because the black bed was not stable, we awoke in the mornings realizing that we had bumps all over our bodies, itchy and red. We knew that we were being bitten, but we were not sure what was biting us. We notice the bumps more so on our face. My daughter whose skin is generally flawless was no longer flawless. Still unsure of what was biting us, after turning off the lights late one night, I went to sleep, but my daughter stayed awake doing some work on her Ipad. I heard my daughter scream, "BUG", I jumped up and she said, "Mom, look there is a bug, look there is another bug." My daughter, took a picture of the bug on her Iphone and it came back as a bed bug. We Were Out Done!!!!!!!!!!!! We got dressed immediately, but before leaving we decided to pull the gray bed out from the wall. When we pulled the bed out their were more bugs coming from the inside of the back of headboard from the bed. Of course, we left and were now back sleeping at a hotel. Later, on that morning I contacted my apartment complex to inform them of the bed bugs. The exterminator came out and immediately, informed the complex of the bed bugs that came from the headboard of the gray bed. The exterminator had the apartment complex contact me regarding the bed bugs and to have a meeting. I called the owner, in Clarksville, TN, Furnish 123. He was disrespectful and decided to blame others. I must, inform you that we had been complaining for over a month about the furniture including telling them that we no longer want the furniture, but our request was ignored. A couple of weeks before this issue went notice, Furnish 123 sent one of their service men out who act as though he seen nothing wrong with any of the furniture. Finally, after making several threats about notifying the BBB, Consumer Affairs and legal for further action. The owner came out, prior to him coming out he act as though he was willing to help us and do the right thing but when the owner and Jack arrived, everything changed and everything was some one else fault.

Because of the bed bugs in what suppose to be new, I have a $500 exterminator bill and now a hospital bill. We called Ashley Furniture because, Furnish 123 sells Ashley Furniture, and to report what happen but before hearing what happened the consumer advocate for Ashley Furniture Corporate, was so rude and she just hung up the phone.

We tried to resolve the issue with Furnish 123 and Ashley Furniture and although, there was a 30 day return policy that they refused to honor prior to realizing the issue with the bed bugs, they all refused to honor their own policy.

Now, my daughter is stuck in a situation were we are paying for supposed to be new furniture that we can not use. Also, we had to move out of the apartment we were living at because, my daughter have medical issues that could cause her here life. With bugs caring different types of disease, who wants to be at risk; yet, Furnish 123 found it no problem to make me and my daughter be at risk with our lives.

Review about: Bedroom Set.

I didn't like: Customer service, Owner, Ashley furniture corporate, Furnish 123 staff, Repair service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss All of these above / $15000
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Furnish 123?

Comments

You get bed bugs when you rent mattresses from best way rentals in clarksville. The furniture is new from that company and all of its stores.