Saukville, Wisconsin

Worlds WORST customer service.

Related: Furnish 123 Delivery Service Review

I purchased $3,600 worth of furniture two weeks ago (though I'm corrected- I purchased it 13 days ago). The owner and his daughter tell me this amount of money is "nothing". When I called to find out why no delivery has been set up I was hung up on. I then went to their location where they looked at me like I was a ***. And was again told to wait until they call. That my furniture would be delivered within another 2 weeks. Because my couch and love seat were on "back order". But they caught themselves up; they had my couch and love seat at a different location in davenport.

I finally got the furniture to arrive, today, after I argued with them yesterday. Because "there was a cancelation". Pretty convinent.

When the furniture arrived the entertainment center was scratched. And the doors didn't open correctly. I got a night stand, but no box spring. (We asked to omit the night stand and keep the box spring.) I'm told I'll have to pay a $75 difference and another delivery charge, because they messed up!!

My

Review about: Entertainment Center.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Furnish 123?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.