Richmond, California

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE.What you see in the picture is NOT what you get.

I ordered 2 crewneck Christmas sweaters and the total was $71. It came in almost a month later and the design on it looked nothing like what was shown in the pictures. It was suppose to cover the entire part of the sweater but it didn't. What was on it was the same exact design shown, but it was only on the top part of the sweater and much smaller.

Please be careful what you buy online especially at websites like these because it's obvious from the other reviews that they not only take your money, but they now have your BANK information. Cancel your card and NEVER order from here again! PS.

The other reviews that are supposedly 4/5 stars are frauds too.Those are from the ones that either work for the website or are just plain ***!

Review about: Fun Sports Gear Christmas Sweater.

I didn't like: Customer service and product quality, Crewneck sewaters.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $71
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Fun Sports Gear?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.