Do NOT INVEST in FULHUM WATER, Its a Scam
Fulhum Water in Dallas TX and its Chairman, CJ Comu are both a Scam to take your money and live a lavish lifestyle.Do you homework and Google CJ Comu.
If you have invested in Fulhum, contact a lawyer asap. Since CJ has a track record of losses , scams, and personal bankruptcies, your only financial recourse will be his commercial liability insurance policy. Read this post.
If you have invested any money contact the State of Texas Attorney General's office.http://upandcomingmogul.com/they-can-kill-osama-bin-laden-but-a-federal-authorities-cant-stop-cj-comu-fulhum-water/
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Fulhum Water
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "I spent good money on a can of planters deluxe mixed nut an when i open the can i find a lot of nesty green nuts all in this can..."
- "We were totaly shock when my daughter 7yrs old said dad it is no good. i said yes it is i just made it. she said look at this. it..."
- "I brought a gronk monsyer for work and took a sip about an hour later . It felt as if something was in the can so i poured the drink..."
- "I ordered my son a basketball hoop as a Christmas gift from the Home Depot website on December 22nd, 2016. The delivery was supposed to be delivered on the first..."
- "The hurricane wv (teays valley) store has the greatest employees of all speedways in our area. But i am legally blind. Once a month i get a hot chocolate using..."
- "Just in case you're considering Champion for a new patio door, I'm here to warn you to find another brand of door in the landfill, and have it installed in..."
- "The Dacron fibers are coming out of the seams of the attached cushions of a 3 piece Braxton leather sofa set bought in FEB 2010 after a few months of..."
- "Bavarian Inn Eureka Springs, ARPitiful and tasteless food â€“ Horrible Rip-offI sooo agree with the other people who had a horrible experience at this place! PLEASE do NOT go if..."
- "I bought this Restonic Monarch mattress at a cost of $1170 barely over four years ago, and it was noticeably sagging by last year. My back's been hurting for..."