Do NOT INVEST in FULHUM WATER, Its a Scam
Fulhum Water in Dallas TX and its Chairman, CJ Comu are both a Scam to take your money and live a lavish lifestyle.Do you homework and Google CJ Comu.
If you have invested in Fulhum, contact a lawyer asap. Since CJ has a track record of losses , scams, and personal bankruptcies, your only financial recourse will be his commercial liability insurance policy. Read this post.
If you have invested any money contact the State of Texas Attorney General's office.http://upandcomingmogul.com/they-can-kill-osama-bin-laden-but-a-federal-authorities-cant-stop-cj-comu-fulhum-water/
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Fulhum Water
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "Bought a box of Cella's Dark chocolate covered cherries with liquid center at a CVS. This evening I sat down with a new box of chocolate covered cherries. I picked..."
- "hello I went to subway earlier today, and I began to eat my chips when I got this nasty coffee taste in my mouth, so I spit it out. After..."
- "Recently purchased Breyers ice cream for company during dinner. To my dismay, we couldn't find any pecan nuts. I thought as I dug deeper, surely some would show up...."
- "What a HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE! Let's start off with the fact that Randall Isenberg and his entire firm have ZERO communication skills! It was IMPOSSIBLE to EVER get a hold of..."
- "Bought a iPhone 6 128gb for 749.99 with fees came out to 800$ even had to do a down payment of 73 and some change. A month and a half..."
- "Very sad to read some of the complains. Because we really do love Melaleuca product. My whole family use lots of Melaleuca product. Mainly Melaleuca oil - its a holy oil we use..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."
- " Disgusted with this company. I'd just set up my own Ltd company, and being completely naive and trusting, I was told by a rather smug *** scammer known as..."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."