Do NOT INVEST in FULHUM WATER, Its a Scam
Fulhum Water in Dallas TX and its Chairman, CJ Comu are both a Scam to take your money and live a lavish lifestyle.Do you homework and Google CJ Comu.
If you have invested in Fulhum, contact a lawyer asap. Since CJ has a track record of losses , scams, and personal bankruptcies, your only financial recourse will be his commercial liability insurance policy. Read this post.
If you have invested any money contact the State of Texas Attorney General's office.http://upandcomingmogul.com/they-can-kill-osama-bin-laden-but-a-federal-authorities-cant-stop-cj-comu-fulhum-water/
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Fulhum Water
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "I bought a pack of Ritz crackers from a local Hitchcocks markets in east Palatka Florida on 09/05/2015 and upping finishing a sleeve of crackers with my daughter I noticed..."
- "I purchased the case (3 boxes, total of 18 packs) of Kellogg's PopTarts a couple of weeks ago and upon opening the individual packages noticed that the product was wet..."
- "Heated a can of Allen's brand Italian Cur Green Beans and found a huge worm inside one piece of green bean. Went online to contact Allens only to find..."
- "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...."
- "Surprise by hubby purchased me my 1st real life like doll was a huge disappointment & cost way to much-Abby Rose, described as real like, blue eyed baby-has purple eyes,..."
- "My son ordered a hoodie without permission / I attempted to cancel immediately / Web site will not allow you to cancel order, must call support line / Support line..."
- "I bought a Simmons mattress about 5 years ago. The edge of it is sagging almost 4 inches on the side. This is not normal wear. I..."
- "My husband and I visited a Lumber Liquidators store on 10/25/14 in response to an advertisement. The advertised "deal" was already gone, and we were given a sample of..."
- "Pissed to receive a response from Miranda, one of the customer service of TB dress, on 28 Aug. She asked me to delete the review on the sitejabber and pissedconsumer..."