I purchased a high end custom built E8420 Computer from Fujitsu (built for me in Japan).I paid top price and special ordered everything possible on my Desktop Replacement (about 5 times the cost of any basic unit).
In my mind as an Arbitrator for 17 years, the entire transaction with their vendor notebook shop was otherwise a fraud and the Fujitsu Product has been a major problem; to the point that defects in their most expensive power system has rendered the computer unfit for its'intended purpose, i.e. Breach of Merchantability. I learned Fujitsu installed software in my new unit that was over 1.5 years old (outdated) as per their supplier. I believe Fujitsu breached their expressed and implied warranties, maliciously failed to honor their Windows upgrade Program, installed an undersireable 32 Bit Operating System contrary the agreement, and installed a defective 8 Cell Battery that has NOW been replaced for the thrid time at a cost aproaching $200 for each failure (part only).
I note they have recognized the product defect and discontinued that battery but failed to effect repairs and/or adjustments on my Unit thus making their extended service plan an utter sham as well (over $300).
Overall, the experience was so poor and such a waste of money I cannot recommend the manufacturer.Respectfully submitted.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Desktop Replacment E8420
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "The Staples Canada Head Office In Richmond Hill, Ontario Canada Will Not Help You And Is As Cheap And Selfish As Possible! Back on Sunday, July 24, 2016, I spent $452.70..."
- "Bought a 7" RCA tablet (RCT6077W22) back on Friday this last Christmas from Wal-mart and it took only 7 months to die. The battery started to grow slowly. ..."
- "My All-In-One Computer crashed. I filed a claim and was sent a box w/instructions to file my claim. It was fixed in about a week & 1/2! Yeah right. My..."
- "Found speaker boombox from Zapals. Good sound quality, soothing color with LED light, this Bluetooth speaker has not one, but two loudspeaker units built inside its body, providing you with..."
- "After being pleased with six months of Urthbox subscribership, I noticed that the subscription had unexpected renewed itself. I was not too concerned, and asked customer service to please cancel..."
- "So, like many Americans, I took part in Black Friday. While stocking up on various items, I went to the skinstore.com to get some face lotion (Epionce Renewal Facial Lotion)..."
- "Pissed to receive a response from Miranda, one of the customer service of TB dress, on 28 Aug. She asked me to delete the review on the sitejabber and pissedconsumer..."
- "Resume services or give refund for not providing proper services. On 08-26-2015, my service with POW was interrupted with notice of wrong doing whatsoever. I still receive notifications from current..."
- "A friend had invited me to check out the site and my stay was brief, as was his. This is a very hostile environment from the first time logging..."