I purchased a high end custom built E8420 Computer from Fujitsu (built for me in Japan).I paid top price and special ordered everything possible on my Desktop Replacement (about 5 times the cost of any basic unit).
In my mind as an Arbitrator for 17 years, the entire transaction with their vendor notebook shop was otherwise a fraud and the Fujitsu Product has been a major problem; to the point that defects in their most expensive power system has rendered the computer unfit for its'intended purpose, i.e. Breach of Merchantability. I learned Fujitsu installed software in my new unit that was over 1.5 years old (outdated) as per their supplier. I believe Fujitsu breached their expressed and implied warranties, maliciously failed to honor their Windows upgrade Program, installed an undersireable 32 Bit Operating System contrary the agreement, and installed a defective 8 Cell Battery that has NOW been replaced for the thrid time at a cost aproaching $200 for each failure (part only).
I note they have recognized the product defect and discontinued that battery but failed to effect repairs and/or adjustments on my Unit thus making their extended service plan an utter sham as well (over $300).
Overall, the experience was so poor and such a waste of money I cannot recommend the manufacturer.Respectfully submitted.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Desktop Replacment E8420
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I got my order on 4/1/2016, I bought 20 iphone SE 64gb for $5,980fedex delivered in 1 day. I also got my 10 ipad pro's on 4/1/2016.I am very happy..."
- "Guy is a crook. Sold me a piece of junk Dell D620 Laptop, guaranteed the computer to work fine. Computer failed less than 2 months later, and called to ask..."
- "Bought Tablet NOVO Hero 10.1. Arrived early January 2013 when I was on holidays. Machine very soon failed. Contacted support via live chat and they suggested to use the reset..."
- "I bought an expensive Brinkmann charcoal grill a few years ago. This grill constantly rusts or breaks, so I have to order part after part after part. This..."
- "After jumping though hoops to get the job I was ready for my first paycheck. I knew my direct deposit wouldn't be on for another week so i called..."
- "Very sad to read some of the complains. Because we really do love Melaleuca product. My whole family use lots of Melaleuca product. Mainly Melaleuca oil - its a holy oil we use..."
- "It so sad to see all these negative reviews . I received my Snap On Smile (SOS) in February of 2012 and its the best 1600 dollar investment i made..."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."
- "I have always had suspicions of Thumbtack creating fake leads to take our money, known that other pros submit them to get competitors pricing and thought it possible some were..."