Verified Buyer

2.5

AOn arrival at Fuerteventura airport we required Special Assistance which was excellent. My husband was in a wheelchair so an Airport Assistant was looking after him.

Our friend was with me I have an invisible disability

We handed over the paper boarding card passes (we had them on our phones too ) The Border Force Security Officer tried to scan them to no avail. He was getting frustrated and angry and flung them back at us. He pointed over to the area where you have to put electrical and electronic items belts shoes etc in the plastic boxes. He then come over shouting at us to Move it He was aggressive menacing and very rude.

He then pointed his two fingers at his eyes then pointed his fingers at me and by this time he was yelling Look at me when I speak I felt embarrassed intimidated and frightened.

I froze I was unable to respond to him.My friend was trying to comfort me. My husband had already passed through the checks so saw none of it.

There was no queue so I couldnt understand what the urgency was.

This officer in our opinion clearly has anger issues and no customer service skills at all.

I have contacted the airport but for some reason the complaint email address is unavailable?

User's recommendation: Be assertive.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Fuerteventura Airport Reviews