Fuelmeals - Fuel Meals (meal prep) is NOT Worth it.
This company is overrated and the food is horrible.I ordered ten meals from this company and 8 out of the ten meals were disgusting.
The food is bland, overcooked, and taste like dog food. The steak meals are as tough as leather. The salmon didn't even have a dash of salt on it. It tasted like water.
The food is not only tasteless but also very unattractive. I watched my co workers stare at shrimp ceviche with disgust. The shrimp ceviche was awful and tasted like a wet pickle. They charge way too much money for this type of food.
I am throwing out the rest of my meals. I wasted my money. I've included a photo of the Steak Teriyaki that I am about to throw away. It's dry and taste like absolutely nothing.
The meat is extremely tough and chewy. Don't order from this company.
They charge way too much for this.They ripped me off.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
- Delivery time
What I disliked
You May Also Like
- "I found a fake blue finger nail on top of my pizza from Pizza Hut on Friday evening. I took several pictures as evidence and have filed a complaint..."
- "Our delivery arrived two hours after our order was placed burnt and the delivery guy actually asked for a tip. We called to complain and the manager gives us ten..."
- "Worse experience Ever!!!!!!!!!! I have never had this bad of an experience with Door Dash. I understand they would call and notify you before but this time was really bad. I..."
- "Balto passed away 16 days after his third birthday, on August 18, 2016 from complications from cervical spinal stenosis. I do not own any kennels, I am a school teacher..."
- "Was a guest from 7/26 to 7/29 for my wife and I 36 anniversary. On the second day at 9am me and my wife where going towards the second floor..."
- "I expected to receive my FedEx package shopped on Walmart by Friday August 12th but didn’t. I called the FedEx customer service (800) 463-3339 and was told I need to..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."
- "I ordered a Nikon D610 Camera Body w/ accessories bundle this week. I received the item and it came in a box with absolutely ZERO bubble wrap and all of..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."