Warren, Ohio

Their customer service is HORRIBLE; and so is their food.They don't return phone calls or emails.

I sent them several messages informing them I was canceling the Auto-renewal program 3 days after ordering because I heard the food was no good.They charged me the full amount of $104 dollars and did not acknowledge my groupon coupon. I agreed to pay them $52.25 which I should have never paid them because I already paid Groupon. My credit card company disputed it. Now I have their attention.

But Fuelfood charged my credit card again. Then Fuelfood threatened me by saying they would turn my acct. over to a collection agency. Because I took longer than 15 days gathering paper work to dispute it again, the case is closed and I am out $52.

25 + $104.50 + $50 (for groupon) = $206.75 for one week of disgusting food.At least my dogs ate it.

Review about: Fuelfood Meal.

I didn't like: Horrible customer service, Rip off artists, Food.

1.6
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss half of the above / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Fuelfood?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.