Fuelfood is a RIP off company. And their food tastes like ***. They don't honor groupon coupon but they get your crdit card number up front and keep charging your account

8 of 18 Fuelfood reviews

Their customer service is HORRIBLE; and so is their food.They don't return phone calls or emails.

I sent them several messages informing them I was canceling the Auto-renewal program 3 days after ordering because I heard the food was no good.They charged me the full amount of $104 dollars and did not acknowledge my groupon coupon. I agreed to pay them $52.25 which I should have never paid them because I already paid Groupon. My credit card company disputed it. Now I have their attention.

But Fuelfood charged my credit card again. Then Fuelfood threatened me by saying they would turn my acct. over to a collection agency. Because I took longer than 15 days gathering paper work to dispute it again, the case is closed and I am out $52.

25 + $104.50 + $50 (for groupon) = $206.75 for one week of disgusting food.At least my dogs ate it.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Fuelfood Meal
Review category
Delivery
review #766635

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Fuelfood? Submit review ›
Helpful? 7 Yes 7 3 No 3
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
8 of 18 Fuelfood reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Fuelfood.
Filing a new complaint about
×