Verified Reviewer

I am a part of your online community called our voice community. On December 14th I participated in a 1-hour long moderated chat about laundry products.

The payment was $30 worth of points for your time and participation. The email also stated that points would be put into account within one to two weeks. It did not specify holidays and it did not specify weekends. Points should have been distributed before the holidays if we wasn't going to get them until 3 or 4 Weeks later which we haven't gotten them at all yet!

It's been 3 weeks. You guys are ignoring my support messages. I participated I used my time my effort my honesty.

I should not have to be running around wasting more of my time filing complaints because I'm not getting paid and I'm not getting a response. This is ridiculous all I want is my points just like I'm sure that everybody else that participated in that research wants there's too!

User's recommendation: If you're a part of any of their online research panels watch out because they'll tell you that they're going to pay you at a certain time frame and they don't pay you and then customer service just ignores you like you're a nobody after you done spent your time and participated honestly and fully and gave your best effort to one of their research products! Kind of feels a little bit degrading to me. Then on top of it you have to spend more of your time filing complaints against them because you're not getting paid and you're not getting answers from support! Just please beware if you participate in any of their moderated chats they don't like to pay you when they say they will if they ever do!

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Domenick Afv

I agree with the above poster. Participated in the same ReMesh focus group, was promised $30 of points within two weeks, and now its almost 6 weeks later.

Not a word from any moderators, etc. Like they disappeared off the face of the earth.

Fuel Cycle Reviews